Premier League Gameweek 1

Ahmer Baig

Why did a bigger club not swoop for Palhinha? He looks like a top player. If a PL club that is expected to be relegated can attract a player like that, we're basically already a super league.
Time to create Palinha thread.

JustinC00

Just another case of us not willing to try for a lower profile player instead chasing unrealistic targets all the time that cost way more.
Let's see him play more than a half in the league first

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I fully expect Liverpool to go in dwin, but Amanother reminder if anyone needed 1 that going to these tight grounds in opening day when everyone is up for it is never easy. Sometimes it's about just grinding out a victory.
Yeah Arsenal won a game. Congrats. Do you want applause? A pat on the back?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Yeah Arsenal won a game. Congrats. Do you want applause? A pat on the back?
:lol:

To be fair, they did successfully deploy Liverpool's favourite tactic of 'have the opposition miss multiple sitters'.

saik

So Forest have 25m to pay for a midfielder from fecking Wolves but do not have 15-20m to pay for Henderson huh. Fecking BS.

Robbie Boy

I fully expect Liverpool to go in dwin, but Amanother reminder if anyone needed 1 that going to these tight grounds in opening day when everyone is up for it is never easy. Sometimes it's about just grinding out a victory.
Of course they'll win. Nunez will probably come on and score too.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
expect to liverpool to score at least three in the second half

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Diaz seems to me in comparison to Mane better at the initial 70% of what they do for Liverpool but then is a downgrade on that last 30% (Goals, being 'clutch' :nervous:)

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Fulham are looking brilliant. Still fully expect Liverpool to fluke a win but fair fecks to Fulham they have mostly outplayed Liverpool in every aspect so far.

Pereira is looking like a world beater :lol:

PoTMS

Thiago out for United? The guy always turns it on against us.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Imagine the Dippers losing two out of the first three games. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
That was shocking from perreria!! Just slowed down FFS