Premier League Gameweek 10

edcunited1878

What is Mount supposed to be good at? Just runs a lot but I'm not seeing enough quality on the ball.
His work rate is really good for Chelsea in the middle of the park and helps keep the shape, which was a big problem last year and early part this year. It helps that Kante is fit and firing now.

Abraham is getting a bit flustered and Giroud should be coming on soon if Chelsea are going to persist with more early crosses.

Tony247

Chelsea midfield, fullbacks are crossing left and right and yet there is no CF who can capitalize. Chelsea need Giroud.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Chelsea aren't playing well, something's off about their build up.

Tony247

Abraham is so frustrating to watch. His misses, then screaming at himself. Getting tired of him. His every movement suggest he is a mediocre CF. Bramford has much better presence in the box than Tammy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Abraham is so frustrating to watch. His misses, then screaming at himself. Getting tired of him. His every movement suggest he is a mediocre CF. Bramford has much better presence in the box than Tammy.
He surely gets bumped as soon as they actually get Pulisic, Havertz and Ziyech fit at the same time.

AltiUn

That was almost a piece of genius from Abraham.
Yeah but Mount runs a lot.
Can't argue with that, although I don't think Havertz or Ziyech have been much better, Havertz has been almost anonymous in the second half.

Deery

Dreary
Jeepers there’s Harry Kane never realised he even on the pitch

edcunited1878

Can't argue with that, although I don't think Havertz or Ziyech have been much better, Havertz has been almost anonymous in the second half.
Havertz isn't even on the pitch, so of course he'll be anonymous.

Sanchez7

Havertz is on the bench.

AltiUn

Turns out Havertz has been anonymous because he's not actually playing, I've spent the whole game thinking Havertz was Chillwell :lol:

Threesus

Will be interesting to look at Harry Kane's heatmap after this. I don't think he has had a shot on target.

thepolice123

Struggling to see what’s the deal with Chilwell. Seems like a decent fullback that’s all.

Superunknown

They should seriously change the points totals in football.

4 for a win
2 for a score draw
1 for a no-score draw
0 for a loss

Would maybe give managers/players more impetus to go for it. We could be here for another hour and there will still be no chances created. Such a boring game.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They should seriously change the points totals in football.

4 for a win
2 for a score draw
1 for a no-score draw
0 for a loss

Would maybe give managers/players more impetus to go for it. We could be here for another hour and there will still be no chances created. Such a boring game.
To my knowledge it’s still 0 for a loss

Woodzy

Should we start talking about us being in the title race if this is a draw?

Is there even a title race at this point with it being so open?