Premier League Gameweek 10

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You probably want your top players to be disappointed at coming off rather than skipping off looking delighted.
As a player should you not also respect the managers decision? Coming off in the fashion he did just shows alot of disrespect and petulance. You could say he is disappointed but it is important not to encourage this behaviour at the end of the day the buck is with the manager and his decisions should be respected.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
To be fair , full backs are key to how they play and they have none.
Its not just the full backs look all round the team.

Doucoure is a abomination of a central midfielder.

Pickford who I still don't understand how he is number one the amount of balls he kicked out of play tonight was that ridiculous you could see how animated Ancelotti was getting at him.

I could go on and on.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Seems like Richarlison has lost all his confidence. Poor boy. Thiago still not playing yet though, worth mentioning.
It's all his own undoing for their slump. Silly boy got caught up in the 'dogs of war' approach that their fans lapped up and wanted from in the derby but soon forgot it would come back to bite them and it did. Three matches that followed and they lost them all on the trot. Now their blaming brutal training regimes from big Dunc for injuring each other in training.

Red00012

Souness referring to Sheff Utd as Utd .
I’ve never heard anyone call them that
definitely a dig at us :D

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It's been a funny season where Liverpool and City have mostly underwhelmed, albeit still mostly got results in the former's case. But Villa, Leeds and Everton at times have been attacking beasts, yet the champagne stuff didn't last that long.
I'm not sure why people expected Everton to sustain what they were doing early on.

I greatly respect Ancelotti for the way he conducts himself and his professionalism but his league record was pretty sketchy when he was with elite teams let alone with Everton.

LVGSdive

The commentator just said "It's a bit too easy for the centre back to get in there" that's probably because he is offside.

This has been a great game so far. Both teams are trying to win this.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The commentator just said "It's a bit too easy for the centre back to get in there" that's probably because he is offside.

This has been a great game so far. Both teams are trying to win this.
That's because they have too. A draw here for both teams here will be a disaster.

PoTMS

Sheffield United might as well start preparing for Championship life now.

killerboi2

Wilder must have believed his own hype from last season because he is doing dreadful this season. Just picked up 1 point in 10 games if he loses this.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
This might be the beers I've got through this evening speaking, but McBurnie looked way more dangerous/intimidating with long hair. He was in top form after lockdown and looked fecking terrifying. Now he's just a bigger, worse Lee Miller.

Gordon S

I like the look of Berge, still raw and makes mistakes but i like how he kind of glides on the pitch, looks so effortless. He is also strong and shields the ball very well. Gonna be interesting to see if he can improve this season.

acnumber9

The more you watch him the more you realise he is the stereotypical description you hear about someone of his size. He’s able to bully people easily but I’ve been severely disappointed with his passing ability so far. Some games he’s okay and others he is dreadful.
He always seemed that kind of player at Watford but it’s not like I ever saw him regularly. But sometimes you’d see him do something great on the highlights to hide how mediocre his overall game is. He stood out like a sore thumb next to Allan who looks a very good player.

lsd

The Oracle
Sheffield United really benefiting from keeping the Substitutions down to three per game.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
You will be hard pressed to find a more terrible display of finishing this season than what Sheffield United have served up. I have no idea how they missed as many chances as they did. It's bizarre.

laughtersassassin

It's all his own undoing for their slump. Silly boy got caught up in the 'dogs of war' approach that their fans lapped up and wanted from in the derby but soon forgot it would come back to bite them and it did. Three matches that followed and they lost them all on the trot. Now their blaming brutal training regimes from big Dunc for injuring each other in training.
Very true points.

Kind of like how your lot are blaming VAR in a game where it got the decisions correct.

People are flawed...

marktan

Sheffield I think can still be fine if they get Mousset fit, he's one of their few attackers that's decent. They play decent enough football to fight relegation.

Brewster for £25m though, daylight robbbery. Kid's the same level of talent as Frazier Campbell