Premier League Gameweek 11

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Lucky Arse

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Ridiculous game. Neither defence looking solid.

Our midfield off the ball has been absent.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Leno lucky too. Why the keepers are going there.

padr81

Supports
Man City
What a game! if the Alisson one was a peno, then Leno channeling his inner Macho-Man was as stonewall as it gets.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Great half to watch, feck knows how its 0-0. 2 excellent attacking sides, bad finishing though.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What do we think about Alisson on Mkhitaryan and Leno on Van Dijk? Both clearly late and get nothing but the player. Imo they’re both penalties, but keepers get away with that all the time.

Godfather

What do we think about Alisson on Mkhitaryan and Leno on Van Dijk? Both clearly late and get nothing but the player. Imo they’re both penalties, but keepers get away with that all the time.
I'd agree. Both are pens.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So PL officials yet again give us a bum decision. Not a small one but an actual goal this time. When was the last we were the recipients of this shit officiating? I'm sure there was one I'd just like to know which and when.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Both could easily have been given.

The Allison one was stonewall in my opinion.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I would be very very surprised if Fabinho is not subbed off for half time

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Aren't Arsenal better in the 2nd half this season? Can see them upping the tempo which will be too much for Liverpool eventually.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Awesome back and forth match. Don't know who is going to win, but one things for sure, neither are anywhere close to Man City's level. It's like Bayern in the BL now, it's them at the top and then the rest fighting for the rest of the positions.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Mane goal should have counted, can't see how that's offside, var needed. Arsenal look good, should have scored at least once. Both goalkeepers coming for balls and getting nowhere near.

Be interesting to see how Emery can develop Arsenal over next few seasons. Can see them making top 4 if they play like this all season.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Best I've seen Arsenal play in years. Many years. Let's hope they end up undeserved losers.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Awesome back and forth match. Don't know who is going to win, but one things for sure, neither are anywhere close to Man City's level. It's like Bayern in the BL now, it's them at the top and then the rest fighting for the rest of the positions.
But Bayern are four points off the top :D

Meanwhile, PSG are played 12, won 12 :lol:

Zoo

Aren't Arsenal better in the 2nd half this season? Can see them upping the tempo which will be too much for Liverpool eventually.
Nah Liverpool will get a lucky goal and kill the game

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Mane goal should have counted, can't see how that's offside, var needed. Arsenal look good, should have scored at least once. Both goalkeepers coming for balls and getting nowhere near.

Be interesting to see how Emery can develop Arsenal over next few seasons. Can see them making top 4 if they play like this all season.
He was a good 2 yards offside when the cross came in. VAR would not have over-ruled it.

Irrational.

So PL officials yet again give us a bum decision. Not a small one but an actual goal this time. When was the last we were the recipients of this shit officiating? I'm sure there was one I'd just like to know which and when.
This is an extract from the BBC match report of your last PL game, a narrow 1-0 win away to Huddersfield:

Captain Jonathan Hogg smashed a long-range drive against the post before Alex Pritchard was marginally offside when lifting a finish past Alisson, while a penalty appeal for handball against James Milner was turned down.
Before that, the 0-0 vs City:

City felt they were denied two earlier penalties when Dejan Lovren bundled over Sergio Aguero and Van Dijk handled in an aerial challenge - referee Martin Atkinson waving away the first appeal and awarding a foul for a push by Fernandinho in the second incident.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The ref doesn't know the rules. Both teams should have got pens.