Premier League Gameweek 11

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can't believe we're only 4 points off top 4 :lol: It seems our season has been way worse.

I guess we'll be 7 points off next week though.
Barring the Juventus game (and our first halves) we've been fairly decent for the last month or so, started to pick up points and we've had some actual decent performances. We've got joint most points from losing positions which just makes you wonder how good we could be if we could figure out why we can't start playing till the second half. We had some really shocking losses earlier on the season which made it feel awful.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Our joint best start to a PL season and we’re third.

City will run away with it over Xmas.

Ferrers

Supports
Chelsea
Jamie Rednapp acting like he’s discovered the cure for world hunger over spotting players block off runs in the box.....

Blokes a buffoon.

ROFLUTION

Barring the Juventus game (and our first halves) we've been fairly decent for the last month or so, started to pick up points and we've had some actual decent performances. We've got joint most points from losing positions which just makes you wonder how good we could be if we could figure out why we can't start playing till the second half. We had some really shocking losses earlier on the season which made it feel awful.
I think the fact we haven't played a lot of matches with 2 x good half's is a sign that we're still in a chaotic phase. Rashford scored the winner yesterday, but feck me: Him, Lukaku and Sanchez have been way off the standards required to make it here. There's been a lot of things not clicking. Not sure I'd call it decent, but at least result-wise it's been alright/decent, compared to the way we've been struggling.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Kovacic is significantly better than Ross on the ball and is a much more intelligent footballer. That's the difference. Barkley should be a rotation option and Kovacic the first choice starter.

As for the team as a whole, with Morata now scoring our only glaring weakness is the silly lapses in concentration at the back. Pretty much all of the dangerous opportunities for Palace today came from stupid mistakes by ourselves rather than quality from them.

We have to sharpen up at the back, but in midfield and attack we're on fire.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
So happy for Hughes. Most cocky shit overrated manager in the league. He deserves a thrashing every week.

Walters_19_MuFc

I wrote that at 1-1. Barkley doesn't impress me at all and is just poor with the ball. Gave the ball constantly away again today.
The words constantly and again really confuse me.

Not sure how you think he constantly gave away the ball with a pass percentage of 92.4, with Kovacic's at 90.4, completing less passes.

Again suggests that this is normally the case and it clearly isnt.

Barkley is fourth in the premier league in pass percentage (92.1). Only three players ahead of him. Stones, Laporte, and funnily enough, Kovacic with 94.2.

Barkley over the last few weeks has been brilliant and has deserved his place over Kovacic.

VanGaalyTime

Any predictions for the score tonight? I'm going 2-1 Fulham. All depends whether Huddersfield go for it.

Irrational.

Fletch on MNF mentioning how he would play Martial-Sanchez-Rashford as a front three on Sunday, and also mentioned City's tactical fouling. :D

Good man Dazzla.

Fletch on MNF mentioning how he would play Martial-Sanchez-Rashford as a front three on Sunday, and also mentioned City's tactical fouling. :D

Good man Dazzla.
He knows Lukaku is not the guy - we should play that front 3 until the end of season

James Peril

Looks like Fulham have players from 11 different nationalities. That doesn’t happen often, surely?

Raw

Looks like Fulham have players from 11 different nationalities. That doesn’t happen often, surely?
Not that often no. United did the same in 2011 against Stoke at home. The lineup was: Kuszczak, Rafael, Vidic, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Giggs, Berbatov, Chicharito.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
They better not sack their manager just before the game against us next weekend.

Nickthepip

Not that often no. United did the same in 2011 against Stoke at home. The lineup was: Kuszczak, Rafael, Vidic, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Giggs, Berbatov, Chicharito.
Not everything was as great pre 2013 as we like to kid ourselves eh?