Premier League Gameweek 12

DRM

More impressed with Barnes than maddison.

Chilwell on the left is phenomenal, we have to break the bank for him!

lsd

The Oracle
Strange how much quicker and stronger players get once they start playing for Leicester

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Looking at Leicester play, it kinda reinforces how crucial coaching and tactics are - they don't have 11 world class players but play good football. Put this in context of United and you start to think if I is really all the players fault?!
Leicester wouldn't have even considered appointing Solskjaer when they got Rodgers.

Giving Ole the job as caretaker made a whole lot of sense. Giving it to him full time though has been yet another incredibly poor decision.

FerociousCorgis

everyone praising Leicester but everyone seems to be ignoring how wide open they are at the back.
Exactly, Rodgers is no better than he was at Pool. Never an elite manager.
dont leicester have one of the better defensive records in the league right now? even better than us with their 80 million pound defender we bought?

edit:just looked it up. 3 less goals allowed, to go along with 14 more goals that they have scored than we have. So not sure right now is best time to be dismissing the job rodgers is doing

DRM

Who's Leicesters head of recruitment? Done a fine job

Canagel

Looking at Leicester play, it kinda reinforces how crucial coaching and tactics are - they don't have 11 world class players but play good football. Put this in context of United and you start to think if I is really all the players fault?!
Of course not. Arsenal on paper have better attackers than Leicester but they're being made to defend more than required because of the tactics and coaching.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Strange how much quicker and stronger players get once they start playing for Leicester
It's all part of Brenda's groundbreaking training techniques. The players are made to eat 3 Weetabix for breakfast rather than two.

Impressed yet?

starman

England vs Germany at Wembley in front of a record crowd for a womens game is on BBC.... had no idea it was even on, Dortmund Munich game is also on at the same time. Weird scheduling to put a big international game at the same time as a big PL and Bundesliga game...

Ban

Nobody thinks or said it's all the players fault.

Zoo

Arsenal are getting battered but it remains level.

lsd

The Oracle
That’s because they’re a football club

Johhny Evans is twice as quick as he was at utd while Harry Maguire has suddenly gotten even slower .

For once i have to agree with Man City fans . Leicester are footballs equivilent of Justin Gatling

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I feel like Arsenal will win this eventually.
They are the better side, but looks so fragile defensively. It's on a knifes edge this one...

Deery

Dreary
If it was me I’d just play Aubameyang centrally and play balls straight through to him wet grass and slow defenders.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
They are the better side, but looks so fragile defensively. It's on a knifes edge this one...
They have a few better players but they’re not the superior side, how bee they have enough quality to score and if Leicester don’t they likely will.

Canagel

The game is crying for a creative genius to supply one killer pass. Incredible how much space there's being left in the midfield.

FerociousCorgis

i hate when players get angry at linesman for clear onside. Wish after game refs could show them that footage and be disrespectful back to them

TheRedHearted

It appears it’ll cost 523 million pound to buy Leicester- Ed better get on it then! Would be cheaper than a long rebuild

cyberman

feck sake does the ref have go to VAR for every appeal? That wasnt even close