g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 12

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
F*ck Brendan Rodgers.

The guy is too average for the current crop of players we have.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Chelsea are annoyingly good :( Nice to see Ngolo getting back in form too

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
All being fit id 100% take Leicester midfield over Chelsea and I’d probably take their defence as well when Fofana is fit. I still think that Chelsea team lacks abit of top quality.
You'd take their midfield over the likes of Kante, and the defence over Silva and Rudiger? All about opinions but that's quite startling.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
And people want Rodgers. Potters atleast try to play and don't just defend despite having inferior team.

binary bot
Turns out you don't need 11 superstars to be a good team

FireballXL5

Chelsea look a very well coached side. Leicester look like shit. Guess which manager we're looking at?

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
You'd take their midfield over the likes of Kante, and the defence over Silva and Rudiger? All about opinions but that's quite startling.
He would probably take Rodgers over Tuchel.

chilax

Supports
Chelsea
All being fit id 100% take Leicester midfield over Chelsea and I’d probably take their defence as well when Fofana is fit. I still think that Chelsea team lacks abit of top quality.
Laughable

Bertie 2 Hats

Hope Chelsea win the league.. or anyone else bar the Dippers and the Berties.. It really is sickening watching clubs with top managers who actually know how to coach their players.. :(

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I get shitting on Rodgers, and I don't want him at our club, but worth keeping in mind this is the 12th placed team hosting the league leaders.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Chelsea going to win the league aren't they?

Leicester just can't get going this season despite having a very good squad on paper now.

Godfather

Look at the players at disposal. What a dimwit post.
Didn't stop us from shitting our pants against them. Don't think there can be any serious discussion about who is the better manager out of Rodgers and Tuchel. Tuchel is in another league.

And I agree with those who really really don't want Rodgers here. He's better than Ole but nowhere the level we need.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Leicester fans will be packaging up Rodgers, putting a bow on him and sending him to us for Christmas.:(
This is what annoys me. We know for a fact the people that run our club don’t even watch our games, so why would they watch Leicester’s?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I get shitting on Rodgers, and I don't want him at our club, but worth keeping in mind this is the 12th placed team hosting the league leaders.
That's partly due to Leicester having a shocking season, they finished 5th last two seasons running both times being in top 4 contention for the majority of the season. It's not even like Leicester sold players and did a rebuild job, none of their star players left in the Summer. I don't think Rodgers is a bad Manager but he's not cut out for the top, his teams are far too inconsistent and go on awful runs of form way too often.

Withnail

Come one. You're going to defend a manager by pointing out that his team, who have been in with a shout for top 4 the past few seasons, are in 12th place at the moment?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I still can’t believe Rodgers is first pick for some United fans. It’s actually batshit crazy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And they'll find someone who turns out to be even better, resulting in countless threads about why we didn't get the replacement.
Oh no, no more of those.
All the Evans is better than Maguire, always was, that bloke who's out injured is better, Soyuncu is better etc.
All mad threads.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Come one. You're going to defend a manager by pointing out that his team, who have been in with a shout for top 4 the past few seasons, are in 12th place at the moment?
No, just that there's a reason they're 12th, so expecting them to put on a show vs the league leaders is a bit unrealistic.

Like I said, I don't want Rodgers.