g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 12

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Saturday 11 November
12:30 Wolves v Spurs (TNT Sports)
Arsenal v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Everton
Man Utd v Luton
17:30 AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle (Sky Sports)

Sunday 12 November
14:00 Aston Villa v Fulham*
14:00 Brighton v Sheff Utd*
14:00 Liverpool v Brentford*
14:00 West Ham v Nott'm Forest (Sky Sports)
16:30 Chelsea v Man City (Sky Sports)

*moved due to clubs playing in UEFA European competitions the previous Thursday

Smithy89

Watching Ange talk about tactics and mana management is :drool: Typical Aussie, just a top bloke.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Spurs line-up is definitely worse but not as bad as I though it would be and still should be enough to get them through these types of games.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Spurs line-up is definitely worse but not as bad as I though it would be and still should be enough to get them through these types of games.
Wolves should be easily putting 2 past that backline at home. Davies is past it, Dier is average, and Royal playing opposite side of the pitch he is used to. That backline has no recovery pace either.

MiceOnMeth

If spurs are winning games with that 11 theres really no excuse for ETH

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Just noticed that Neto is missing for Wolves. If Wolves play on the counter this game I can see this being low-scoring as I suspect Spurs will miss Maddison's creativity in tight spaces.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Just noticed that Neto is missing for Wolves. If Wolves play on the counter this game I can see this being low-scoring as I suspect Spurs will miss Maddison's creativity in tight spaces.
Well that lasted long.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Wolves should be easily putting 2 past that backline at home. Davies is past it, Dier is average, and Royal playing opposite side of the pitch he is used to. That backline has no recovery pace either.
Dunno mate, I have a bit of blind love for Ange and if anyone can make them look good, mate, he can, mate.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Does Johnson start for Spurs? Seems to be on the bench a lot. He's a really good player.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's been injured but looks first choice ahead of richarlison now
Richarlison is also injured. They'll all be rotated I imagine but he has a good chance to stake his claim to be starting now.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
A Wolves player just shielded the ball with a Spurs player in close proximity. Should be down to 10 men.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Yeah. One ahead of Hojlund, level with Rashford.
If being as good as our attackers have been this season is the bar for being a good signing, I don't know who the feck is a bad signing.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
What a disgusting dive by Hojberg

Looks like tottenham are coached to dive

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Wolves do seem to get into some decent positions, but so far the final pass has been disappointing.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I like that spurs keeper. Seems very comfortable with the ball and makes some cracking saves.