g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 12

zaafi

Guardiola is the most overrated coach in football history, a nothing man, who would achieve absolutely nothing if not for the lucky circumstances he found himself in.
This sport is not for you, I'm afraid :lol:

Great way to let everyone know you're completely clueless.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If we’d just had a decent start for once we could’ve been in the mix

Blood Mage

Ward-Prowse is too good for West Ham, I don't know why a bigger club didn't take a punt on him.

sect2k

This sport is not for you, I'm afraid :lol:

Great way to let everyone know you're completely clueless.
This life is not for you, I'm afraid.

Great way to let everyone know you're completely unable to comprehend hyperbole. But hey, it's common for Dunner-Krugerites to miss nuance.

zaafi

Great way to let everyone know you're completely unable to comprehend hyperbole. But hey, it's common for Dunner-Krugerites to miss nuance.
I hit a nerve there, huh? :lol:

Sure, after how many billions spent. Treble with Bayern is a minimum for almost any manager, and Barca like I said was one of the most talented teams of our generation. But sure, must be true because the TV said he is.
Sure, hyperbole.. :lol: It literally is your opinion

Josh 76

Ward-Prowse is too good for West Ham, I don't know why a bigger club didn't take a punt on him.
Some players are good for smaller clubs, but not good enough for bigger clubs. Ward-Prowse is one of those players.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.

@mods, is this why the newbie system was changed?

sect2k

Quality control
@mods, is this why the newbie system was changed?
Yes, because calling someone completely clueless is OK? Learn to read, before commenting, snitch.

I hit a nerve there, huh? :lol:

Sure, hyperbole.. :lol: It literally is your opinion
Not really, just tit for tat, but just shows, your reading comprehension is bit lacking. Replies usually don't come in a vaccum, helps to read a bit more than the last one.

Last edited:

zaafi

Not really, just tit for tat, but just shows, your reading comprehension is bit lacking. Replies usually don't come in a vaccum, helps to read a bit more than the last one.
Let's have a look.
Rodrić is the luckiest player in the world, ever, City are just a shit team with a lot of money and luck.
Guardiola is the most overrated coach in football history, a nothing man, who would achieve absolutely nothing if not for the lucky circumstances he found himself in.
Sure, after how many billions spent. Treble with Bayern is a minimum for almost any manager, and Barca like I said was one of the most talented teams of our generation. But sure, must be true because the TV said he is.
I think my reading comprehension is just fine, mate.