Premier League Gameweek 13

sharpstar69

Supports
Liverpool
Totally outplayed for 70 minutes by a Sheffield Utd team who run out of energy. A draw is a unbelievable result for 10 minutes of good play. Fair play to Sheffield United.

TheReligion

Abusive
Totally outplayed for 70 minutes by a Sheffield Utd team who run out of energy. A draw is a unbelievable result for 10 minutes of good play. Fair play to Sheffield United.
Enjoy your good fortune.

Thoughts on Lovren VAR foul and Jones not been given?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Is it just me or does whenever a manager attempts to match a 3atb team by playing their formation it either for really well or spectacularly bad? No in-between.

I personally use to like it when teams tried to match us formation wise under Conte, apart from ironically Wenger it use to backfire on every single person who tried it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There's just as much chance that if we had left all those attackers on, and then conceded, half the thread would be saying how naïve that was, and we should have gone more defensive!

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
"The difference between this year's team and last year's is huge. Last year we would've been 3, 4 or 5 down."

Wow. Even Moyes would struggle to come up with that one. Past the point of no return here.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
"The difference between this year's team and last year's is huge. Last year we would've been 3, 4 or 5 down."

Wow. Even Moyes would struggle to come up with that one. Past the point of no return here.
Did he really say that? That's cringey stuff.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

What he actually said is last season the players would have lost 4-0 like they did at Everton, not come from 2-0 down to lead 3-2 and at the end of the day all managers do cringy stuff, like celebrating a 2-2 draw at home to West Brom ;)

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
What he actually said is last season the players would have lost 4-0 like they did at Everton, not come from 2-0 down to lead 3-2 and at the end of the day all managers do cringy stuff, like celebrating a 2-2 draw at home to West Brom ;)
Yeah but I think Ole is going Liverpool Woy Hodgson cringe. Not the other Liverpool fella. ;)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

Didn't they come down from 2 down twice before Jose was sacked aswell?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Didn't they come down from 2 down twice before Jose was sacked aswell?
There was a game against Newcastle that they won 3-2. The one where Mourinho started throwing bottles around.

Walters_19_MuFc

Grealish is such a classy, cultured player. No disrepect to Villa, but theres no way he should be still with them next season. Premier League or not!

FireballXL5

Whenever I'm watching a match these days I seem to end up thinking 'Christ, we lost to this shower of shit'.
Newcastle being the latest.

Rauður Djöfull

saw the post match interview and although I know he is trying to stay positive by implying this team has character and gets back into games instead of folding like they did that day against Everton, it really is hard to listen to when you consider it's our first comeback of the season if I'm not mistaken