Premier League Gameweek 13

Anustart89

What a fecking cheat. Yeah, he gets tackled but my god how he flung his legs.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So glad we got rid of him, all those defensive subs again just brings all the pressure out of nothing suddenly, he's a pussy Jose.
It's their first away win since what, January? He's a much better manager than the haters on here will ever give him credit for.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can an Arsenal fan (if we have any) please explain to me why the feck you're playing 3 at the back at home to Southampton?

I don't care about your club, but I have you in my accumulator. Why isn't Pepe starting?

Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Tieney
Guendouzi Torreria
Pepe Ozil Aubameyang
Lacazette
What is wrong with that??? That team would create tons of chances. Is Emery a coward or something?

Anustart89

They've not looked convincing in defence. Interesting to see if Levy lets José spend in January.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ahhh it’s nice to see mourinho still can’t see out a match without conceding pressure at the end. Losing 2 goals to this West Ham side late on is very poor.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Sanchez is among the dumbest defenders I've seen. What kind of marking was that? Bringer of calamity that one.

Mourinho's recent managerial record encapsulated in a singular performance and result. Started off great but after 3 things begin to go downhill very quickly and you need to change things up to arrest the decline. Tottenham saved by the bell.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Sanchez is among the dumbest defenders I've seen. What kind of marking was that? Bringer of calamity that one.
He's Bailly without the injuries. Looks great on his day, but can be absolutely brain dead.

WH's keeper looks shit. Why they release Adrian?

TheReligion

Abusive
Which flatters the home side. Clearly deserved win for Spurs.
Maybe so but Spurs were awful second half and look shoddy at the back and in defending wide areas.

The fact this awful West Ham side scores two goals and had another ruled out with VAR speaks volumes.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
West Ham was terrible and they deserved the lost. If only they played like they did in the last 15 min from the start, they would have win or at least take a point. The player didnt show any hunger and ball watching the whole time until the score was 3-0 they decided to wake up.

Canuckred64

Mourinho's subtitions changed the game, taking Lucas Moura and Deli Ali off allowed West Ham a chance.

Canagel

Oh god, the Jose love-in is back on in here and in the media. Some people need to put it back in their trousers.
Jose love- in never left. His fanboys have been swarming around this place long after he was sacked last year. But nobody needs to put anything back, his cycle at recent clubs is well known. The first stage is the best it will get.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

If that game goes 5 more minutes West Ham get a point. Jose did exactly what he did when he was here, get a good lead then drop off and invite the other team back into the game.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Salah on the bench, Chamberlain starts. Glad he didn’t go for Origi.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
This Spurs back 4 is going to kill Mourinho.

They got Poch sacked, and now they are going give Mourinho a heart attack.
Vertonghen, Aurier, Alderweireld, Rose all leaving no? Aurier is actually decent going forward, just cant defend to save his life or just gives away cards trying to defend.

Antonio easily Hammers best player, how the hell was he not starting? I will go Alli or Son Spurs best player. Spurs not going to get anywhere near top four with defence like that.

fps

Going to be great watching the familiar fall from relaxed and chatty to guarded and scatty. I do worry for him sometimes but he seems to be able to bounce back from it each time.

TheReligion

Abusive
Alli referring to his ex-manager as 'Poch'. :rolleyes:

His form was part of the reason why he was sacked.
Yeah I noticed him calling him that..

Wonder if that highlights part of the issue at Spurs? Lack of respect for the boss and him being seen as one of the lads?