Premier League Gameweek 13

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The amazing City team dropping points in yet another game this season. If neither of Liverpool or Arsenal can take advantage this season, they should hang their heads in shame.
You'd surely have to fancy Arsenal beating Brentford this evening.

Rojofiam

Pool have been in decline for some time now and they need another rebuild.
They have some really good younger players + Alisson and Trent aren't going to decline anytime soon...but I don't see how they can adequately replace VVD and Salah.

They also messed up this summer's midfield "rebuild".

PoTMS

Strange from Klopp. Nuñez is the kind of cnut that could score the winner.

Lexicon Red Devil

Did they really just call TAA 'right back plus'? He's been poor apart from that, not sure how people who are paid to watch football every week fail to spot his obvious limitations.

PoTMS

Very low quality game as opposed to a battle of heavyweights as Neville alluded to earlier.

LordSpud

The amazing City team dropping points in yet another game this season. If neither of Liverpool or Arsenal can take advantage this season, they should hang their heads in shame.
To be fair City don't really start taking the League seriously until Feb

Oscar Bonavena

Disallowed goal looked soft but I think if you put an arm on a keeper's arm when he's trying to catch the ball, it's a foul.

As much as I hate Liverpool, I hope they get something off these cheating bastards!

RedRocket9908

1-1, I'll be happy if it stays like this.

If it stays like this and we win tomorrow against Everton we'll be only 4 behind Liverpool and 5 behind City despite our worst ever start to a Premier League season.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
To be fair City don't really start taking the League seriously until Feb
Exactly. This isn’t even 3rd gear. They’re CL-winners now with bigger fish to fry than a league they’ve decimated with their cheating. The measure of them comes much later in the season; this is the time other teams need to keep pace or even be ahead of them for a prayer of being in the running when they crank it into 5th come Feb/March.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

If it stays like this and we win tomorrow against Everton we'll be only 4 behind Liverpool and 5 behind City despite our worst ever start to a Premier League season.
Second half of the season title charge?

PoTMS

Guys, don't do it to yourselves. We are not in a title race. We need our top 5 rivals (Liverpool/Spurs/Chelsea/Villa/Brighton) to drop as many points as possible.

rollingstoned1

For a supposed marquee weekend encounter the atmosphere is depressingly flat. It feels more like a pre season friendly.

90 + 5min

Without getting done by referees and VAR in at least 4 games we would be up at the top despite playing like we do.

What if those games against ManCity, Arsenal, Crystal Palace and Tottenham were played with normal referees and VAR that treated teams equal?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Seriously, does Drury just naturally speak in cringe, or is it something he just puts-on when commentating? Do we think he spouts this lyrical shite at the breakfast table every morning?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Love how people make excuses for city. If us or any other team don’t play to our capabilities then we’re shit, if city don’t turn up it’s because they didn’t feel like getting out of third gear.