Premier League Gameweek 13

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
TBF when I think of them I think of Bell, Summerbee and Lee. Two of them are dead now although Summerbee is always in the directors box as club ambassador.

Aguero would be a legend surely. Scored the most iconic goal in their history and was there 10 years which is a pretty long stretch in the modern game so that's their modern day great although most of their fanbase would rate David Silva as perhaps all round greatest they've had?
Halaand is going to take that title soon

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Might have been interesting the first 49 times they did it, certainly isn't now.
I don't remember seeing it an awful lot before, but I definitely don't watch many City games. If Alfie is at every game, and Erling scores (virtually) every game, and it's the broadcasters stock response to find a clip of Alfie celebrating in the stands each time, then you have a point in fairness :)

PoTMS

Feck me give it a rest with this random shite
Random shite? United fan talking about United rivals compared to United player on United forum shocker. You need to be less sensitive. Some United fans are more pessimistic than you - understandable given the last 10+ years.

PoTMS

This game has been boring as feck. I can't wait to hear Neville tell me at the break it's been the best game of the season so far, I just can't see it. Silent domination and all that.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
What is it that Curtis Jones is supposed to be good at?

Is he attacking because he doesn’t seem to do much in the final third. Does he run about a lot?

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
For being the best goalkeeper in the world (as Liverpool-fans claim) - Alisson makes a lot of mistakes
He takes a lot of risks, certainly. I guess it's how you compare the benefits of him passing short, and often into congested spaces, ( and what they mean in terms of that nascent attack) against the fact that X percent of those episodes he'll lose possession. I'd like to see a way those two could be statistically compared, but there are a huge number of variables.

PoTMS

Surely Liverpool fans can now finally admit TAA is not the best right back in the world? Good player, terrible defender.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
So you would rather strengthen the cheating machine and further weaken the league whilst at the same time cementing their place as top dogs in the city? All at the expense of seeing Liverpool winning a game that’s not pivotal in the league just yet. All this and you lot are only 7 points from top.
Maybe I'm weird, but I would rather see the end of football than hear as much as a singular scouser cheer.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He takes a lot of risks, certainly. I guess it's how you compare the benefits of him passing short, and often into congested spaces, ( and what they mean in terms of that nascent attack) against the fact that X percent of those episodes he'll lose possession. I'd like to see a way those two could be statistically compared, but there are a huge number of variables.
I think the problem with him is he has games like this where as soon as there's the first dodgy moment, you can almost put money on him costing the team a goal at some point in the game. Its like he needs to consequence to happen before his system resets itself. Overall it happens rarely enough to be worth the benefits.

Emerson is similar tbf. He has one circus clown episode and gets away with it, the opposition smell blood and you know there'll be a second and third act before the final whistle.

WakeAndBeek

Such a wank so called rivalry. The players and managers can barely stop themselves from nattering with each other.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I know it’s an early kick off but the atmosphere is so dead. What’s with the empty seats behind the goal as well? I thought that was the away end?

Bosws87

The leagues boring, Watching city is boring, though they are clearly the best team in it.

kidbob

Liverpool still have the great lucky charm of people not being able to finish against them.

PoTMS

Why is Diaz not starting these games? He's miles better than Nuñez and Jota. I can see the ugly fecker getting the equaliser.

Bobski

The annoying thing is that City look really open defensively this season, are still in early season cruise mode, will be significantly improved by getting Stones and De Bruyne back in and will still stroll to the title.

PoTMS

Foden and particularly Alvarez have stunk up the place. Pep needs to change it before these missed chances cost him.