Premier League Gameweek 14-16

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
pretty much every game I see, teams play better football than us
We're 'only' 5 points off the top 4 though. Everything is fine, terrible performances in easier games definitely won't catch up with us.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Chances are us, Sheffield and Forest are the only teams not to score this week. The holy trinity.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Is the Liverpool game any better? Chelsea v Brighton is indeed a borefest
Higher level of play and great goals. Not a brilliant game mind you but the Chelsea one was sleep inducing. Come to think of it, most of their games are.

Darwin Nunez looks so out of place, Liverpool should seek to replace him next season. He is a bench option at best.

PoTMS

Unfortunately, Gallagher is suspended against us.

Santos J

Gallagher off, not a bad foul but an awful attempt at a tackle, it's like he didn't even want the ball :lol:

Blood Mage

Mac Allister has arguably been the signing of the season. And Liverpool got him for peanuts while we paid 60m for a bench warmer. We are such a joke.

Zed is not dead

Higher level of play and great goals. Not a brilliant game mind you but the Chelsea one was sleep inducing. Come to think of it, most of their games are.

Darwin Nunez looks so out of place, Liverpool should seek to replace him next season. He is a bench option at best.
Thanks! I think I may resort to the good old second screen for the 2nd half

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Mac Allister has arguably been the signing of the season. And Liverpool got him for peanuts while we paid 60m for a bench warmer. We are such a joke.
Signing of the season? Seriously? Pfft. Szoboslai has been better for starters.