Premier League Gameweek 14

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
We lost to this shower of shite.
Every single week this very statement reverberates around my head. To be fair I thought they were solid enough if very ordinary when we played them and we were terrible; in the meantime we've improved while they've regressed to this soulless mess but it still hurts.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Every Arsenal defeat now reminds me of Tim Cahill praising Arteta after they beat us while Keane absolutely put him in his place saying he doesn’t see anything special. Roy knew
I mean Cahill was off his head praising them it that game. It was such a horrific game of football settled by a stupid error. Nothing to be taken from it whatsoever.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
United tactics were right against them . They create absolutely nothing and teams just let them have all the ball. We probably wouldn't have lost but for a brainfade by Pogba

dbs235

Hope Arsenal get an equaliser. I like to see AFTV get a little bit of hope just to be crushed again in the next couple of weeks.
No chance, Arsenal fans get far too deluded after even a good cross into the box never mind a point.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
9 points from Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal is a fantastic effort.

DCL is a monster, love watching him play.

SATA

9 points from Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal is a fantastic effort.

DCL is a monster, love watching him play.
He’s turning into Kane. Not saying he’ll be as good but his transformation as a player has been amazing. A bigger club will come in for him if he keeps this up

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's really stepped it up this season for you. Quality player. How many league goals do you see him finishing on?
Probably nearing the 20 mark. He’s been unlucky not to have a couple more recently but I love that he has forced goals in the past few games that have won us the game essentially.

Matst1

feck DT lost it, broke his phone, Robbie having a go. This is gold

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Also worth noting that everyone was laughing at us 3 games ago saying we were brought back to reality/Ancelotti was awful and past it etc. It just shows that there are no certainties at all this year apart from the fact that Arsenal are fecking shit.

Sylar

United tactics were right against them . They create absolutely nothing and teams just let them have all the ball. We probably wouldn't have lost but for a brainfade by Pogba
The penalty was the reason. I mean we were poor against them first half but still I didn't see us Conceding to them. Even the penalty give away was daft given they weren't scoring from the position anyway
It probably ends 0-0 like the Chelsea game

el_loco_bielsa

Supports
liverpool
The dismantling of the scouting network in favour of an agent led approach was particularly bizarre. What supposedly big club even does that?

They’re in complete freefall, and second worst in the form table behind Sheffield United meaning it’s a matter of a few weeks before they’re in those relegation spots. Completely directionless and in need of seismic change.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Also worth noting that everyone was laughing at us 3 games ago saying we were brought back to reality/Ancelotti was awful and past it etc. It just shows that there are no certainties at all this year apart from the fact that Arsenal are fecking shit.
Shows how impatient people are nowadays... media, pundits and especially fans.

We used to judge people on a season (or seasonS, depending on what they inherited). Fergie and Kendall would've been sacked.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I enjoyed the Guardian's match summary of crystal Palace vs Liverpool

Liverpool extend their lead at the top of the table with a display of leadpipe cruelty at Selhurst Park. Vicente Guaita did not make a single save, such was the devastating quality of Liverpool’s finishing. Six of the seven goals were bona fide beauties. Palace, believe it or not, were the better team for much of the first half, but Liverpool took them apart on the break and then did as they pleased in the second half. It was pretty awesome.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Robinson impresses me each time I see him. USA have real talent at LB with him and Alphonso Davies

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I enjoyed the Guardian's match summary of crystal Palace vs Liverpool

Liverpool extend their lead at the top of the table with a display of leadpipe cruelty at Selhurst Park. Vicente Guaita did not make a single save, such was the devastating quality of Liverpool’s finishing. Six of the seven goals were bona fide beauties. Palace, believe it or not, were the better team for much of the first half, but Liverpool took them apart on the break and then did as they pleased in the second half. It was pretty awesome.
feck em. They love Klopp