Premier League Gameweek 14

lysglimt

Scout
He’s turning into Kane. Not saying he’ll be as good but his transformation as a player has been amazing. A bigger club will come in for him if he keeps this up
Hopefully us if we cant get Haaland. He might be my second favourite

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Fulham are starting to look like a decent side. Anguissa in midfield is quality
He has got them organised and a bit braver in attacking. Think Newcastle know with this ref if they just fall on their faces they will get something. Hope Fulham do them.

lysglimt

Scout
Lookman has been brilliant as well - at least when he is not taking penalties

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fulham signed well late in the window...Andersen, Loftus-Cheek, Lookman all massively increased the quality of their side and Anguissa showing some of his Villareal form.

If they can get Mitrovic going again after xmas I think that's enough to get them finishing 17th which I wouldn't have thought possible in September.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
He has got them organised and a bit braver in attacking. Think Newcastle know with this ref if they just fall on their faces they will get something. Hope Fulham do them.
The Ref and VAR are failing miserably !
Disgraceful

DomesticTadpole

Shame Lookman didn't switch the ball wide then, he hung on and then Robinson would likely have been offside and then just ran into a mass of defenders.

matsdf

I thought that was a clear red card, and probably a correct pen as well. I think he just nicks him.

lysglimt

Scout
Btw - this guy Hector. Surely he must hold some kind of world record :)

He has played league matches while on-loan at 15 different clubs. He has only played 74 league matches for the clubs who own him - but 239 while on-loan

DomesticTadpole

Btw - this guy Hector. Surely he must hold some kind of world record :)

He has played league matches while on-loan at 15 different clubs. He has only played 74 league matches for the clubs who own him - but 239 while on-loan
Is he still owned by Chelsea or am I thinking of someone else?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Half assed defending - check
Occasional driving run - check
Faffing about with the ball at the edge of their own box - check
Sudden outrageous piece of skill - check

Just needs an Instagram profile and a cnut of an agent to complete the set.
Who?

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
My god we're toothless under Bruce. Bullied at home by Fulham, even when they were down to 10. Carved two half chances out of 30 minutes with a man advantage.

It kills me that people who don't watch this dross will just look at the table, see we're not sitting in the relegation zone and think "hmm, he must be doing a good job, can't understand why anyone would complain." Would love to strap them in Clockwork Orange style to rewatche these games.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
My god we're toothless under Bruce. Bullied at home by Fulham, even when they were down to 10. Carved two half chances out of 30 minutes with a man advantage.

It kills me that people who don't watch this dross will just look at the table, see we're not sitting in the relegation zone and think "hmm, he must be doing a good job, can't understand why anyone would complain." Would love to strap them in Clockwork Orange style to rewatche these games.
That’s how I felt with Jose. Bruce is a poor mans jose to be fair.

they both play boring football but end up snatching results which makes them believe it’s the best way to play. Eventually though that luck runs out and they can’t figure out why.

Charlie Foley

Callum Wilson a good bit of business for you at least. And a good move for him too I think.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Klopp "We need 5 subs in EPL matches or my players are going to get completely burnt out".

Also Klopp "I don't need to use and subs vs Tottenham".

Also Klopp even more "Ok, we're only up 4-0 so sit back down Origi and warm up Salah"

What a tool :lol: :lol: :lol:

always_hoping

Six away wins in a row against Palace ? Think your wrong there. We drew one 0-0 and lost one 3-1. We've also lost to them 3 times at home in the league since that 3-3 in 2014.
It's six away wins in a row.

March 2016 - 2-1
October 2016 - 4-2
March 2018 - 2-1
August 2018 - 2-0
November 2019 - 2-1

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I want to hate Liverpool and Crystal Palace for this result but credit to Liverpool for their ruthlessness..........only our fault that we are struggling to beat Crystal Palace or we haven't scored more goals against Sheffield.

Water Melon

The way Roy conducted hinself after letting in 7 is really a new low. IfI were a Palace owner I would have a talk with the manager of my club asking him what on Earth was he so happy about after a historical defeat.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The way Roy conducted hinself after letting in 7 is really a new low. IfI were a Palace owner I would have a talk with the manager of my club asking him what on Earth was he so happy about after a historical defeat.
Do you really think he was happy or just so embarrassed that his team let in 7 and realized there was absolutley nothing he could do about it except laugh. A little gallows humor perhaps.

big rons sovereign

Sheff United are thoroughly doomed aren't they.
So so poor. They got 2 of the scabbiest goals you'll ever see against us.
I wonder will we see the worst points total this season, is it derby or Sunderland with the record?

marktan

Not sure what Wilder's thinking, Mousset and Burke are Sheffield Uniteds best attackers alongside Mcgoldrick, you need goals and unless they have fitness issues surely they have to start?