Premier League Gameweek 14

Deery

Dreary
Sheff United are thoroughly doomed aren't they.
So so poor. They got 2 of the scabbiest goals you'll ever see against us.
I wonder will we see the worst points total this season, is it derby or Sunderland with the record?
Derby

kyofusho

Must be a red, surely.

edit: yes, good from VAR there. No idea why Lundstram is complaining, it was so reckless and Veltman is lucky to get away with what seems like a minor knock. Awful challenge.

Needham

Sheff United are thoroughly doomed aren't they.
So so poor. They got 2 of the scabbiest goals you'll ever see against us.
I wonder will we see the worst points total this season, is it derby or Sunderland with the record?
Derby have it with 11 and please let it stay that way. They were a monument to abjectness. Plus I'm not counting any records, titles etc during Covid, an approach that cushioned the horror of Liverpool "winning" the PL.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He’s turning into Kane. Not saying he’ll be as good but his transformation as a player has been amazing. A bigger club will come in for him if he keeps this up
In the 2nd half, during a counter attack, he meant a pass on the floor which curved beautifully around an Arsenal defender in order to reach Richarlison, I didn't think he had that kinda tool in his locker.

@SilentWitness Do you remember this instance or were you also surprised ?

marktan

Think it's a pretty harsh red me, it was over eager and with force but got the ball and feet were low. Maybe somewhere between a yellow and a red but not enough to get someone sent off and change the course of the game.

Again for me it's VAR making game altering decisions by slowing things down, happens too often.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
No way back now I’m not having it. We just made a tactical change and instantly looked better then this had to happen. Like going 1-0 up the other day and then having a hamstring injury straight after.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
No way back now I’m not having it. We just made a tactical change and instantly looked better then this had to happen. Like going 1-0 up the other day and then having a hamstring injury straight after.
Come on you can’t play bad luck too much. Very lucky not to have gone 1-0 down here and the goal you scored the other day to go 1-0 up against us was hardly an indication of what a quality side you still are.

Leonzo1

If Burnley will win their 2 games in hand and Brighton win today Arsenal will be one place above relegation after 14 games. Mad.

Okey

That's strange. Ref blew the whistle a full 30 seconds before the alloted time was up. Sheffield United attacking as well.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just don't get Brighton. They'll probably win this now v 10 men but they haven't won at home all season and barely above relegation zone yet Graham Potter is held up as this revolutionary coach. Eddie Howe did a far better job at Bournemouth.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Sheffield Utd should just pack up now, void their season, award every other team 3 points and return to the Championship.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Come on you can’t play bad luck too much. Very lucky not to have gone 1-0 down here and the goal you scored the other day to go 1-0 up against us was hardly an indication of what a quality side you still are.
Like I said, we made a tactical change by using a #10 again(one that’s been long awaited by blades) and you could see the lift it gave us. And I don’t think the quality of the goal matters with the point I’m making although it was good pressing, we went ahead and then was forced to change our setup instantly due to injury.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Anyone else not getting the UHD option for the Brighton game?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sheffield Utd should just pack up now, void their season, award every other team 3 points and return to the Championship.
It's mad our 15/16 vintage were about 6-7 points better than them after 14 games and we were a total disgrace to the league and as good as down by November.

Has there ever been a team in major european league that's got less than 10 points in a season. Derby gave it a good go but they made it to 11 points.

I suspect Sheffield will eventually win a couple of home games at least once relegation is all but done so would still expect them to make it in double figures for the league.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
If Burnley will win their 2 games in hand and Brighton win today Arsenal will be one place above relegation after 14 games. Mad.
Remember one of those games in hand is against us.

I'm all for Arsenal getting relegated as it'd be hilarious but not to the point we lose three points and narrowly miss out on the title. :angel: