Premier League Gameweek 14

Walters_19_MuFc

Your having a dig at Jose :lol:, but I dunno why that makes Dier a good DM?
It's you're, since I know you're big on grammar.

It seemed to me that you were 'having a dig' at Poch because he played Dier as a DM but my point was that Jose wanted to play him there, too.

Not sure what the issue is.

el3mel

If I had to choose between Leicester and Spurs to make the top four it’s clearly Leicester. But we’ve got a problem, mates. We need both of them to drop out, unless we really believe Chelsea will bottle it.
The top 4 race will probably go down to the last week. With how it stands any team out of the top 10 can finish in top 4.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
It's you're, since I know you're big on grammar.

It seemed to me that you were 'having a dig' at Poch because he played Dier as a DM but my point was that Jose wanted to play him there, too.

Not sure what the issue is.
I am not having a dig at Poch, I loved the guy, but he continuedly allowed certain players to play when they were gash. I don't support a manager or a player, I support my club. Another example was he continually played Dele when he was clearly coasting. Il say when a manager or player is shit, Jose got it wrong today for example I have no problem with it.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
The top 4 race will probably go down to the last week. With how it stands any team out of the top 10 can finish in top 4.
I hate having 3 games in hand, everyone just forgets about us. :lol:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If we win today, we'll be third as mentioned, but we'll still have a game in hand. :)
Someone said it the other day, relying on Spurs to challenge Liverpool this year was always going to end in tears, so it's best we rely on ourselves.

A win today could be the catalyst we need to make a run at it.

lysglimt

Scout
I don't know who is in charge of transfers at Leicester - but whoever he is, I want him as our DOF :)

Fetshu

Yeah don't bottle it now! :D
Great, that's what we need right now - a jinx. :(

In all seriousness, seeing our resolve in these past few weeks, I still remain hopeful, but... we've been burnt so many times before, I don't even...

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Great, that's what we need right now - a jinx. :(

In all seriousness, seeing our resolve in these past few weeks, I still remain hopeful, but... we've been burnt so many times before, I don't even...
I think you will get the result, Ole may not be perfect but the players clearly are responding to him.

Fetshu

Someone said it the other day, relying on Spurs to challenge Liverpool this year was always going to end in tears, so it's best we rely on ourselves.

A win today could be the catalyst we need to make a run at it.
Completely agree.
As I mentioned in my previous post to @InLevyITrust - our resolve and mentality in the recent weeks (bar the Leipzig game) has been the bright light in otherwise, a dark tunnel.
I am nervy as feck about tonight's game, especially after seeing Ole's line-up, but I have faith in our lads.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Spurs are so open when they are actually made to push out and play football. Score the first goal against them and there formation set up goes out the window.