Premier League Gameweek 14

He seems inevitably Chelsea bound but I really hope we push to sign Rice, there is a serious player in there and would give us much needed legs and solidity in midfield.

Chelsea try to act like they're Man United.

They field homegrown players hoping they turn into Rashford or Scholes.

Not happening.

It's a long time from I've seen a premiership footballer as miles off the pace as Mark Noble is in this game

Not seen Noble play very often, is it?
He's been a mediocrity for years.

Chelsea try to act like they're Man United.

They field homegrown players hoping they turn into Rashford or Scholes.

Not happening.

Just be glad they actually have a couple on the pitch these days.
Terry was the last one before these few!

Doesn't every club who picks homegrown players hope that?

Picking a young player is not "acting like Man United".

Well, it took Chelsea fifteen years to realise you can build a strategy around academy products.

As opposed to buying Torres, Shevchenko and Kepa.

Frank doesn't seem to realise that West ham are going to score soon, we look so fragile.
I bet he doesn't change anything until they score.

Has moyes ever won at a top team away from home in his managerial career? Talking about liverpool, united, chelsea, city, arsenal. Cant think of it. Only good for a relegation scrap.

Barring his tenure at United, it's not like he was managing world class teams expected to get a result at these places. There are many legit things to bash Moyes over... This isn't one of them. How dare he not win at Old Trafford managing Everton or West Ham... Huh?

A fantastic header aside, we've been really poor in attack again. I don't know what's happened to our attacking game lately. We need to get our shit together quickly in the second half as I see a goal in this for Westham.

This has 1-1 written all over it. I can feel it.

Chelsea have been fecking awful

Watch them go and get another now I've said that

Bowen is a real handful.
West Ham the better side here.

It's a long time from I've seen a premiership footballer as miles off the pace as Mark Noble is in this game

Hauling Ander to his feet the wannabe Stuart Pearce cockney geezer Lidl hard man. Prick.

Just saw Nuno Espirito Santo's rant against Lee Mason. Wow, tough comments. I did not watch the game, but what did Mason do wrong? Apparently Nuno said he did not control the game well and does not have quality at this level to referee in the Premier League.