Premier League Gameweek 14

Pughnichi

Southampton looking great tonight. Well organised, actually wanting to win the ball. Their press is working. If this is what we can expect from RR then I’m very much looking forward to it.

Marooned

First match I can ever recall watching in 30 years with a probable MI in the crowd.

Not a normal thing to happen, any other Chelsea games it's happened before in?
Maybe since its pandemic times, its more of an issue these days

yipthatman

I definitely prefer a game without commentary. Most of the time they just chat for the sake of it. What about you lot?

Shunty

Supports
Man it’s
Wish all premier league games in the uk were always on prime like this. It’s ace

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
First match I can ever recall watching in 30 years with a probable MI in the crowd.

Not a normal thing to happen, any other Chelsea games it's happened before in?
You clearly haven't been to many games then. It's not something that's uncommon.

Blood Mage

Christ that Everton team is horrendous. You wouldn't think that their owner is loaded.

0-4 Pool coming up.

Teja

Chelsea are so shit without Jorginho. They pulled a similar performance against Villa earlier in the season.

cyberman

Time to leave thread. Others must not be watching on prime and my stream is about 30 seconds behind ffs

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is attack vs defence. All Watford so far. Don't think Havertz and Mount have touched the ball yet.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Andros Townsend. For the love of God, if there's one game you should turn up for, it's this one.
Don't do it to yourself pal.
I've had him in the fantasy team for about 5 weeks. Done nothing. No chance he suddenly does magic in this game. Everton are duff.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
It's amazing that Liverpool are 3rd. The standard between the top 3 is so high. 90 plus points are going to be needed to win.

RPT_Reddevil

Watching the Brighton game and wondering that it could be a perfect loan option for someone like Elanga under Graham Potter. They are struggling with options upfront with Maupay misfiring and Welbeck with his injury issues. Would suit both parties.