Premier League Gameweek 15 (2nd - 3rd December 2017)

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
That easy eh?

It's one thing knowing it and another actually executing it. I'm sure PL level coaches have forgot more about football than we'll ever know.
But they didn't even set up this way. They already allowed Liverpool to catch them one V one on the counter at least three times before the goals. Brighton showed last week they can be stubborn and organised and hard to break down.

AshRK

The bottom half pl team are showing too much respect to the top 6. What is their actual plan? Just defend/defend

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Why are Liverpool suddenly not having trouble with smaller teams lately?

AshRK

English managers are these. Dinosaurs.
Isn’t the Huddersfield manager a German? I feel they are the worst of the lot in playing actual football. They don’t even try. It’s just not the English managers, just with all the lower placed clubs

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Isn’t the Huddersfield manager a German? I feel they are the worst of the lot in playing actual football. They don’t even try. It’s just not the English managers, just with all the lower placed clubs
Huddersfield are doing the best they can, tbh. The others are just shit, instead.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling

Nothing out of the ordinary, tbh. Liverpool always go on these type of runs where they rocket up the table and then eventually hit a wall and slowly settle in 4th, 5th, 6th position.

They're always capable of doing this.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Salah has added another dimension to our attack. Makes it a bit easier to break teams down.

We're more vulnerable when teams have a go at us.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah, but the players also have to put up with their cnuting fans booing them every 5 minutes. He's better off where he is. ;)
Heh, it's part of living the life of a rock star :D

I know Real has the power but don't be too optimistic on this deal. Chelsea has never sold its best players and sources inside club insisted they're confident he will sign a new contract eventually.
Obviously, it's a non-starter unless Hazard actively wants the move. I think it's likely if we make it clear to him that he's The One.

Coutinho is such a baller, he can dribble past anyone. The ball is stuck to his feet like glue
Sell him to PSG. Or whoever. Keep him against his will. Just don't sell him to barcelona :devil:
Disagree, they're every bit as shit. Swansea were even worse a year ago for example. Sunderland...

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Chris Hughton, one of those English managers that pop up with a new club all the time.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Heh, it's part of living the life of a rock star :D

Obviously, it's a non-starter unless Hazard actively wants the move. I think it's likely if we make it clear to him that he's The One.

Sell him to PSG. Or whoever. Keep him against his will. Just don't sell him to barcelona :devil:

Disagree, they're every bit as shit. Swansea were even worse a year ago for example. Sunderland...
Maybe a year ago, but I cannot see a Gylfi or Llorente in that side who is going to rescue them in the end.

MonkeysMagic

Whenever teams in the top 6 play one another the emphasis is on the other 4 teams to pick up max points to close/increase lead. And given there is a ‘top 6’ this scenario pops up most weekends. I think you will see a very lopsided PL table this season.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
West Brom, West Ham and Swansea for the drop this year? Would be perfect in my opinion!