Premier League Gameweek 15 (2nd - 3rd December 2017)

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Great. Wenger lied. But why does Mourinho is need to make remarks on what Wenger says? Just focus on your own team.
Why can’t he do both? What’s to stop him from making a comment. It’s not as if Wenger has never made any comment about another team or manager after a game.

Stop being a fanny.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
10-0 City

Does anyone think Moyes is gonna do us a favour? Nuts.
His record against the big teams is horrendous even when he had half decent sides to manager. West Ham with Joe Hart in goal is going to be a massacre.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
More chance of me not buying a new pair of shoes in a year than Moyes getting anything against City. It's not happening.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I'm loving the bitterness from Arsenal fans after that, it must be what United fans looked like when Mourinho did a job on us.

Nick7

Great. Wenger lied. But why does Mourinho is need to make remarks on what Wenger says? Just focus on your own team.
Because we played Wengers team earlier in the day? He was having a little dig, just like ye would if ye had won. It happens all the time.

PoTMS

Because it’s just words. It literally took zero effort to say that. It’s not exactly jaw droppingly controversial either, is it? I know you guys are bitter after losing yesterday but this really is a non-issue.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Come on now and don't talk nonsense. I love you as a poster and stalk you around because you keep track of so much football. Don't get yourself banned.
Stalker alert! Stalker alert! :lol: stay away from my buddy :D

Sandyman

I watched Southampton in their past two outings and was very impressed with them. They seem to have got the balance sorted between defence and attack again. I fancy them today against a very inconsistent Bournemouth side.
Just hope it's an entertaining match. A crap match followed by the inevitable City win would be a bad evening.

Needham

Surely Bournemouth and Swansea are nailed on going down. The other spot is anyone from West Ham.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I don't get why Arsenal fans have such a dislike for Mourinho. What has he ever done to them?

Hahahahahahaha