Premier League Gameweek 15 (2nd - 3rd December 2017)

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Delph as a DM? Pep has shown by his selection how important Fenandinho is to his system, he absolutely needs him for the derby and is fine with him getting a yellow next week and missing the game versus Spurs.
There is a game in between United and Spurs so he’s miss Swansea inbetween should he get booked. That said Kompany, Fernandinho and Sane are all on 4 yellows. Two have been rested and one probably won’t put a tackle in all game!

Edit: I think Danilo might play the DM role too with Delph staying at left back.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
There is a game in between United and Spurs so he’s miss Swansea inbetween should he get booked. That said Kompany, Fernandinho and Sane are all on 4 yellows. Two have been rested and one probably won’t put a tackle in all game!

Edit: I think Danilo might play the DM role too with Delph staying at left back.
Yeh didn't know about that, but he's very important and he doesnt want Fernandinho to miss the derby. You should be ok since its Moyes, he'll roll over.

binary bot
If Davie Moyes gets a result i will forgive him for everything.

A city win is more certain than death.

Shark

@NotShark
It’s fairly grim that we’re relying on David Moyes to conjure a result at City today. We’re absolutely doomed.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
The Caf will be amazing when Moyesy pulls off a miracle and gets a point :drool:

Shark

@NotShark
:lol: Moyes literally just rolled out his old “we’ll try to make it hard for them’’ line

Fecking moron. There’s a part of me that hopes he gets stuffed 10-0 as there’s little hope either way.