Premier League Gameweek 15 (2nd - 3rd December 2017)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Am i the only one who finds the city team tweet with all the names of the players followed by "manager" stupidly hilarious?

Sandyman

Come on City!! Please lose! Even PSG lost the other day. Lose and make this league interesting.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I don't know why you guys are so apprehensive about the game. West Ham will most certainly make it difficult for them.
West Ham are probably the worst team in the league with probably the worst manager in the league. They have the worst defensive record against the best offensive record.

He might pull something out of his cap, but his immediate legacy is a Sunderland fan crapping on a seat in division 1.

cyberman

We can all agree City will win this but if I see one crying post about how the league is over because they beat West Ham...
Ill sit here and stew, slightly affecting my health in a negative way

Kostur

海尔的老板
West Ham are probably the worst team in the league with probably the worst manager in the league. They have the worst defensive record against the best offensive record.

He might pull something out of his cap, but his immediate legacy is a Sunderland fan crapping on a seat in division 1.
:lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I think Man City will win today.
It's eye opening 'feck you' posts like this that keeps me returning to Redcafe. Dr Watson is giving a negative response to the request of feaces in Baker St.

cyberman

Just put a sizeable bet on City to win both halves

Edit 4/5 for anyone interested

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
These line up pics..Pep is definitely not right in the head. That cracking the knuckles hardman look is worrying. Moyes just looks like a deputy headteacher no one pays attention to.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I nope Shitty dont let us down by not completely fecking these cnuts up.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Everton put 4 past them, could be a PL record today and I'm not even joking.