Premier League Gameweek 15

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Neither team winning, brilliant!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I risked it, and put it on with 30mins to go, and West Ham didn't really have to work that hard.
A fair few crosses and set pieces, but Liverpool are probably one of the teams you'd most want to defend those against.

Top 4 is back on the cards.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Refused to watch the second half, too pissed off to. Now I've seen the result, I don't care it simply not good enough, drop karius he's costing us crucial points.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
If it wasn't for fecking Costa, this would have been a perfect weekend!. Table looking a lot better now though we really need to address that GD.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Coutinho due back around the time Mane is set to leave for the African cup.

Tough times ahead for liverpool .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shame about Randolph's flap for the Liverpool 2nd, but a more than decent weekend for us. Slowly creeping up on a few teams.
Classic Premier league. At one stage you write everything off,then a mere gameweek later, it's back on.

Well, if we're talking scraping the top 4 anyway!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We're such a good team with such shit luck, and by luck I obviously mean having bought Lovren and Karius, the dickheads.

Anyway can't be too upset when you watch the football we produce. Victories will come. Losing Mane is crucial. Cannot have a dry January transfer-wise even if it means spending £50m+.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
We're such a good team with such shit luck, and by luck I obviously mean having bought Lovren and Karius, the dickheads.

Anyway can't be too upset when you watch the football we produce. Victories will come. Losing Mane is crucial. Cannot have a dry January transfer-wise even if it means spending £50m+.
You got lucky today with Randolph...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Stonewall penalty on origi there at the end. WHU lucky clattenburg is so bad

Janson

Spurs, City and Liverpool all dropping points, what a weekend.
Only Chelsea did not but we have no chance of winning the league anyway so it doesn't matter. I didn't even mention Arsenal as you know they will never keep this up.

VanGaalEra

Omg a good weekend with 3 of our rivals dropping points.

That's been too long in coming.

AXVnee7

This is part 2 of the season for Liverpool, because the quick flurry of fixtures can easily wear their already thin squad out. It's alright having a lack of real depth (especially in defence) when you're in 1 game a week usually, but now they have a tight schedule to contend with, as do the rest of us.

Add that to losing Mane in Jan too. Klopp needs to manage his squad very carefully to avoid burnout and/or injuries.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Add them needing to be extra physical and running more than their oppos to win games...

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Randolph looks desolated with that error. Somebody put Sound of Silence over that post-match interview.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
That really is a bad result for Liverpool. Like ours against West Ham. The form they've been in (discounting the Bournemouth game) I thought they were gonna dry bum West Ham today.

Janson

This is part 2 of the season for Liverpool, because the quick flurry of fixtures can easily wear their already thin squad out. It's alright having a lack of real depth (especially in defence) when you're in 1 game a week usually, but now they have a tight schedule to contend with, as do the rest of us.

Add that to losing Mane in Jan too. Klopp needs to manage his squad very carefully to avoid burnout and/or injuries.
Add their gegenpressengen to the picture and they will surely wear out sooner or later.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
You cant be needing to score 3 every game, its weird how many of our fans seem to want to absolve the defensive frailties hell I've even seen some blame the Firmino Origi Mane frontline. Yeah I mean its not as fluid as prior to Phil's injury but they've still scored 7 in 3 games.
2 vs Sun
3 vs Bourn
2 vs WH
That should be more than sufficient to get 9 points, yet we have 2. It needs sorting and fast.