Premier League Gameweek 15

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Shame it couldn't be a loss for Pool, but nice that they've dropped some points. Just wish we could go on a run cause I have a feeling they'll be dropping more points over the Christmas run..

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Mane getting a suspension for that push / punch on Carroll? Dele Alli got one and it wasn't much worse.

cyberman

That's a bad result considering the fixture list over the next few weeks. Like our draw v Stoke when we had Liverpool and Chelsea away straight after

Raw

You cant be needing to score 3 every game, its weird how many of our fans seem to want to absolve the defensive frailties hell I've even seen some blame the Firmino Origi Mane frontline. Yeah I mean its not as fluid as prior to Phil's injury but they've still scored 7 in 3 games.
2 vs Sun
3 vs Bourn
2 vs WH
That should be more than sufficient to get 9 points, yet we have 2. It needs sorting and fast.
Didn't you beat Sunderland?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That really is a bad result for Liverpool. Like ours against West Ham. The form they've been in (discounting the Bournemouth game) I thought they were gonna dry bum West Ham today.
Yeah we've hit the bad patch I was expecting. Firminho is still under par and Lallana faded again. Thank God Origi is still playing well. But the way teams only need one chance to score against us is ridiculous and I expect karma to be restored sometime in the next few weeks. One Karius gift and one stupid flick header from the half way line is ridiculous for sure.

Utdstar01

Yeah we've hit the bad patch I was expecting. Firminho is still under par and Lallana faded again. Thank God Origi is still playing well. But the way teams only need one chance to score against us is ridiculous and I expect karma to be restored sometime in the next few weeks. One Karius gift and one stupid flick header from the half way line is ridiculous for sure.
Your shit defence and keeper is the reason you aren't winning games that you should be.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Liverpool would be better of with someone like Sergio Romero in goal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only 6 points away from the top 4
Almost corrected you to 7 for a second, forgetting that's to 3rd!

It feels like a big week, yet we've only got one win!

Huge game midweek now. Put Palace away, and see if anyone above slips up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That really is a bad result for Liverpool. Like ours against West Ham. The form they've been in (discounting the Bournemouth game) I thought they were gonna dry bum West Ham today.
Certainly is. Over the years West Ham at home has probably been the biggest home banker In the league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mane getting a suspension for that push / punch on Carroll? Dele Alli got one and it wasn't much worse.
It;d be hilarious if they judged that violent conduct!

I think we take them dropping 2 points as our present...no way the ban is happening!

Gasolin

Liverpool draws, City loses and United wins over Spurs, overall it's a much more positive week-end then initially expected. Chelsea is the clear winner of this match day. Good/

Ban

WHat happened in short in Liverpool game.

Great for them losing points and great for Bilić, shame he couldn't win. :)

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
WHat happened in short in Liverpool game.

Great for them losing points and great for Bilić, shame he couldn't win. :)
Liverpool scored a nice goal early and we're generally better.

Payet tied the game with a brilliant free kick. Antonio then put west ham on top but Liverpool equalized on a keeper howler.

Liverpool tried hard to get the winner but didn't really threaten but should have done more as west ham didn't really look great counter attacking.

Ban

Liverpool scored a nice goal early and we're generally better.

Payet tied the game with a brilliant free kick. Antonio then put west ham on top but Liverpool equalized on a keeper howler.

Liverpool tried hard to get the winner but didn't really threaten but should have done more as west ham didn't really look great counter attacking.
Thanks. :)

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Karius is having a very bad start to put it mildly. That freekick was nothing special and Antonio's goal went over the line near the centre of the goal. Wasn't even properly finished.

Anyone else find it annoying that Randolf, MoM against us when we met, flopped at that cross and gifted the equaliser?

salford_

Liverpool should be all over Joe Hart next summer. Chuck migno back in goal for time being has a mistake in hm but better than karius.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Liverpool should be all over Joe Hart next summer. Chuck migno back in goal for time being has a mistake in hm but better than karius.
Can't be done. Klopp would have to admit to not being 100% correct in all things at all times.

Did you not see how he would have headed Liverpool level yesterday had he been on the pitch instead of Matip?