g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 15

Blood Mage

Arsenal are so bad. I don't know how Arteta hasn't been sacked yet but I hope he stays there forever. Mikel's at the wheel!

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Everton fans claiming that they are holding up their end of the bargain of nihil satis nisi optimum, but you can't tell me that was the best walk-out they could possibly have staged.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
This will turn into a battering in the second half after the timing of that one.

Dominos

It's always the way whenever you want your rivals to drop points, no matter how shite they play they will still win.

edcunited1878

Jammy goal for Arsenal...Tierney's second touch comes off his knee and goes down the line, his cross is hit by Odegaard's left shin/knee, into the bottom corner.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Brands probably did do a terrible job, given their squad building and outlay over the years now, but he was sacrificed at this particular point in time to buy Benitez more time and I cannot imagine he will get any more patience from the fans, if there's any left. And he could have stuck around at Newcastle with the same level of performance (which got Bruce sacked) and seen himself land a job of limitless spending.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
have you guys actually played the game? That was completely avoidable if he wanted to. He's had 2 reckless challenges that that excuse of a ref didn't deal with. He may seriously injure someone before the game is over. He's a completely dirty player
Why is the default retort now on this place 'have you actually played the game'??

Yes I have. And I still do, I also coach the game with two teams, thanks for asking

He wasn't looking at the player when his foot when down, his demeanor after the contact was one of someone who didn't mean to do what he's done.
Didn't see much argument from the Arsenal players to be fair, or from Tomiyasu for that matter.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Why is the default retort now on this place 'have you actually played the game'??

Yes I have. And I still do, I also coach the game with two teams, thanks for asking

He wasn't looking at the player when his foot when down, his demeanor after the contact was one of someone who didn't mean to do what he's done.
Didn't see much argument from the Arsenal players to be fair, or from Tomiyasu for that matter.
Are you accusing a professional footballer of play-acting? Surely they would never do something so devious?!