Premier League Gameweek 15

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Chelsea's attack would drive me mental if I were one of their supporters, all of them have zero killing instinct

PoTMS

Those should never be fouls. Players go down far too easily these days.

prateik

Saka has been trying to get Cucurella booked for a while now.. this was just funny.

prateik

What the feck is with this Goal kick routine.. we were doing it too..

Teja

I know it's better for us if Arsenal win but can't being myself to root for them. Annoying holier than thou feckers.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I am starting to fall out with Cucurella, he bustles about looking busy but he's not convincing in the slightest

Teja

Why the feck would it be better for us if Arsenal win? :houllier:
They are def going to finish in the top four, maybe they'll win the title who knows?

Chelsea have been getting results with shit performances all season and its way more likely for them + Spurs to drop out than Arsenal.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Chelsea were dire. Probably start to play a bit more second half like against us. Arsenal look pretty solid. They are absolutely a team full of confidence and you can see it in the way they play.

dbs235

I honestly can't stand Arteta. He's worse than Klopp charging around the touchline going mental at everything and whinging after any defeats. Its strange because as a player I'm sure he was so calm and likeable.

Djemba-Djemba

Rubbish match so far, Arsenal aren't playing great but they've been the better side.

Chelsea have been terrible

Lecland07

Sterling (City knew what they were doing here) and Aubameyang were terrible signings.

GlasgowCeltic

James and Kovacic aside Chelsea should be open to offers for all their players, crazy how stale they look

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Sterling (City knew what they were doing here) and Aubameyang were terrible signings.
Sterling will prove to be a good signing, hes a very good player. Auba clearly a stop gap, Nkunku looks like he will take his spot [if the deal completes]

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Chelsea look very poor. Gonna take potter a long time to get them playing good.

Mr. Robot

Potter won’t last at Chelsea. He’s going to want too much time to get his ideas across and Stamford Bridge get restless quickly.

For the record I like Potter, he just seems a bad fit to me. Would have been perfect for a Spurs type project.

Sterling will prove to be a good signing, hes a very good player.
Not for me. He peaked years ago. Pep wouldn’t let him go otherwise.