g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 15

Lecland07

Sterling will prove to be a good signing, hes a very good player. Auba clearly a stop gap, Nkunku looks like he will take his spot [if the deal completes]
I don't think so with Sterling - he is the equivalent of a 30+ player in football years. Hasn't he been playing in the Premier League first teams since he was pretty much 17? He has lost some of his explosive acceleration, which was a massive part of his game. I can only see a downward slide for him.

Chairman Steve

From a United perspective, a draw is better. Arsenal will be punching the table about the upcoming World Cup and losing all that priceless momentum and form for that. Their kind of momentum almost guarantees finishing Top 4 in a regular season.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Potter won’t last at Chelsea. He’s to

Not for me. He peaked years ago. Pep wouldn’t let him go otherwise.
He was actually offered a new deal, sold due to contract running out. He's proven in the league to be fair, and only 20 games into a career here. Ill give him time

Clanrickard

Supports
Arsenal
Rubbish match so far, Arsenal aren't playing great but they've been the better side.

Chelsea have been terrible
Yes we have but not having someone who'll get you 20+ goals is going to cost us. Jesus has been good so far but he is not a prolific goal scorer. Today might be the day that catches up with us.

Telsim

They're Arsenal. They're always one heavy defeat away from folding
Maybe, maybe not. But if it is as inevitable as you say, and I'm not so sure this season, then I prefer they give away points to the likes of Wolves and West Ham, than Chelsea.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Paint drying. Arsenal collapse this year is inevitable and will be enjoyable. Think we finish above them.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Paint drying. Arsenal collapse this year is inevitable and will be enjoyable. Think we finish above them.
Collapse? Who knows but they are definitely only need one or two injuries and that’s them done for the season. They don’t have the depth to keep pace with City all season.

Mike Smalling

Sterling will prove to be a good signing, hes a very good player. Auba clearly a stop gap, Nkunku looks like he will take his spot [if the deal completes]
I wouldn't be so sure. His numbers were massively inflated at City by playing in a brilliant side, and he usually takes a lot of chances to score. I would be surprised if he's a big hit a Chelsea.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Cannot convince me there is any improvement under Potter from Tuchel.

cyberman

He put his leg in danger.. that’s a new one. Also it doesn’t matter a feck what the rule was years ago, it’s either a foul today or it’s not.

prateik

Arse players want a red for that.. not even a yellow for me

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
What a joke. Dave wins the ball cleanly, gets kicked by Martinelli and he receives a yellow card.

cj_sparky

Do Arsenal players get a fine if they don't get dirty enough? They love rolling around.

Yet again they are surrounding Oliver, look forward to hearing they face an FA charge for failing to control their players...but they won't.

arnie_ni

He put his leg in danger.. that’s a new one. Also it doesn’t matter a feck what the rule was years ago, it’s either a foul today or it’s not.
He acty has a point. Azpi won the ball and was bringing his foot back to the ground before there was contact. The arse player was nowhere near the ball.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
How the f is Azpi booked and Partey isn’t there?

Oliver is a truly dreadful referee.