Premier League Gameweek 16

Fussball13251

They're not needing any gifts the way they just keep on winning. We're the only team to take points off them this season.
Pool beat them 3:1 remember. It's been a disaster for City. They will focus on winning the CL now.

Well it's a disaster everytime City loses tbh. You respect then to win every game. A player they miss is Sane. He was like the Messi of City. He's as good as Messi. He wins these big games Messi-style.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City have lost 4 times in the league, the same number they did the entire of last season
stats like this are all real eyeopeners.

I saw one on Arsenal, they've conceded 52 shots at home so far this season, and in their invincibles year, it was 48 the whole season at home

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Amazon have really ruined football coverage for me, from unbiased commentators who just call the games, no narratives pedalled and pundits that actually provide insight, to the likes of BT and Sky.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Amazon have really ruined football coverage for me, from unbiased commentators who just call the games, no narratives pedalled and pundits that actually provide insight, to the likes of BT and Sky.
It was so much better just showed how bad sky and BT are

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
You'd think 4 matches would make for a nice sunday but looking at those fixtures it's hard to get excited.

Spain, Italy and Germany also with hardly attractive games, that's really the downside of European football midweek that you end up with some dire sundays from a perspective of top level football.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
It was so much better just showed how bad sky and BT are
Honestly ignoring the coverage, which I rarely pay attention to nowadays. The ability to switch between matches depending on what was going on was a fascinating experience.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Really want one of those PL pins they've been wearing on Sky this weekend, anyone know where I get one?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Leicester:

Schmeichel; Ricardo, Evans, Soyuncu, Chillwell; Ndidi, Praet, Tielemans; Maddison; Iheanacho, Vardy

Subs: Ward, Justin, Morgan, Albrighton, Gray, Barnes, Pérez

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Tactical analysis of the Manchester derby I found.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Watching Villa v Leicester - Does every fecking club apart from us do a variation of that "Allez Allez" shite now?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Fast and furious start this.

Nothing against Villa but really want a Leicester win. Got to have them in touch with Pool just in case..

Jazz

Yes Vardy!

Jazz

Almost another by Vardy.

DRM

C'mon Leicester - you are now humanities great home to prevent a grave tragedy from occuring next year