Premier League Gameweek 16

Irrational.

C'mon Leicester - you are now humanities great home to prevent a grave tragedy from occuring next year
If they somehow managed to stop Liverpool from winning the league I think it would be an even bigger achievement than 2015. The chances of that are slim to none though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
They aren’t going away. At the very least they look like a certainty for top four.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
YES! Good goal. 0-2 Leicester

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
How are the fixate lists looking for them and Liverpool? I am trying to dream a little bit you know:wenger:

El Zoido

What’s the Carrick song they’re singing? Is this the Leicester fans?

Rafaeldagold

Brendan you’re our only saviour. Unlikely but still the only hope! Nice to cheer on Leicester rather than those City Cnuts this year

Jazz

If Leicester can keep getting the results and keep pace with Pool, anything can happen.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
That's why I want Grealish, when his side needs something to happen he steps up. Don't get that same feeling with Maddison

prateik

I thought we had to better Arse and one of Spurs/Chelsea to get top 4..
Leicester came out of nowhere to ruin the party.

They are pretty much guaranteed to finish in the top 4 now... too far ahead now..

We will have to be better than 3 clubs now... Chelseas ban lifted.. Spurs got Jose..

Europa league it is.. or .. there's always next year. :mad:

Jazz

Come on Leicester today's not a good day to drop points..

Ban

I thought we had to better Arse and one of Spurs/Chelsea to get top 4..
Leicester came out of nowhere to ruin the party.

They are pretty much guaranteed to finish in the top 4 now... too far ahead now..

We will have to be better than 3 clubs now... Chelseas ban lifted.. Spurs got Jose..

Europa league it is.. or .. there's always next year. :mad:
Believe!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Grealish is so good

Boo you for bringing that up :(
Well at least we know it's possible. If Leicester keep winning and Liverpool suddenly lose a game, then who knows how much it'll mess with their heads.

Ekeke

That's why I want Grealish, when his side needs something to happen he steps up. Don't get that same feeling with Maddison
He already did today and he didnt need a deflection to do it.

Also Grealish doesnt track back which is causing Villa problems with Leicester destroying them down their right, while Maddison is giving a proper midfield contribution and making as many tackles as Fred and McTominay

prateik

Grealish seems like a bit of a luxury player.. Can do what he wants at Vila.. will be expected to work a lot more at a bigger club..

He is fine where he is ... big fish small pond stuff.

charlenefan

He already did today and he didnt need a deflection to do it.

Also Grealish doesnt track back which is causing Villa problems with Leicester destroying them down their right, while Maddison is giving a proper midfield contribution and making as many tackles as Fred and McTominay
It was a good cross but hardly the same circumstances

I don't know what it is but there's something I just don't like about the idea of signing Maddison, I'd be a lot happier with Grealish

charlenefan

Grealish seems like a bit of a luxury player.. Can do what he wants at Vila.. will be expected to work a lot more at a bigger club..

this is possibly true

Ekeke

It was a good cross but hardly the same circumstances

I don't know what it is but there's something I just don't like about the idea of signing Maddison, I'd be a lot happier with Grealish
Well they'd play different roles, else you arent making the most of Grealish. Once again he scores playing left wing. He doesnt score when he plays in CM.

So we'd have to replace Rashford with Grealish which doesnt sound smart to me.

It was a great cross with his left foot, something I havent seen yet from Grealish despite playing left wing.

DRM

Yes, I'm getting whiffs of Matt le tissier

Yagami

Good post resistant
Well at least we know it's possible. If Leicester keep winning and Liverpool suddenly lose a game, then who knows how much it'll mess with their heads.
Honestly, I'm not even concerned about Liverpool winning anymore like last year and 13/14. I'm just focused on us getting better.
Grealish is a hard working player, which is why Villa could get away with using him as a CM in the Championship, so I reckon he's been instructed to stay up for potential counters. Plus, he's made more tackles than Maddison so far. 2 to his 1.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Mings injury messed us up as we'd started very well.

When you do your hamstring you simply have to come off, poor game management from us yet again.

Leicester are a very good team though. Play better football through the lines then they did in 15/16. They could actually get more than the 79 points that won them the league that year and still finish 10-15 points off Liverpool.