Premier League Gameweek 16

always_hoping

Thankfully united didn't give Kane and Son that amount of space and time on the ball to cause damage.

Stocar

Disgusted again by the luck of this Liverpool team... they are s*** like us but all of sudden, they can score with a long ball and somehow, the goal can't defend. Great.
They're a great side, but not nearly as good as their recent results suggest. Football is an insane sport, and that's just how it is. What is most tiresome are the people who are trying to rationalize it. Probably the same ones that thought they were terrible team when they played good football but simply couldn't win few years ago.

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
Disgusted again by the luck of this Liverpool team... they are s*** like us but all of sudden, they can score with a long ball and somehow, the goal can't defend. Great.
You really believe this?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You can tell i'm turning into a miserable old cnut because my first thought to son's goal was "WTF Burnley?!?!?"

Hanks

Bournemouth is the poorest team I've seen in the league. With them now losing their best defender in busy Christmas period, won't be surprised one bit if they're in the bottom three come end of the year.

Can't score, Can't keep a clean sheet....team looks demoralized...recipe for disaster.

Gasolin

They're a great side, but not nearly as good as their recent results suggest. Football is an insane sport, and that's just how it is. What is most tiresome are the people who are trying to rationalize it. Probably the same ones that thought they were terrible team when they played good football but simply couldn't win few years ago.
Agreed. Well, when are we going to understand that we are also not as terrible as people suggest and that things could turn quite easily for us, bar some momentum? And yes, I still say this Liverpool team is s***.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
salah should be burying that chance on firmino's flick header

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Bournemouth is the poorest team I've seen in the league. With them now losing their best defender in busy Christmas period, won't be surprised one bit if they're in the bottom three come end of the year.

Can't score, Can't keep a clean sheet....team looks demoralized...recipe for disaster.
And we fecking lost to them. Infuriating that was

DRM

Phenomenal from Liverpool to win this many games!! I can see them going unbeaten this season.

Anustart89

One win in a ton of games. Against guess who...

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Fecking harry wilson also cannot play for Bournemouth.
Wait.. Now Liverpool are lucky that their player is not allowed to play against them according to league rules?

always_hoping

Raised their game to beat United and have been awful since that match. 5 defeats in a row. Eddie Howe looks powerless to stop the rot won't be a surprise if he leaves for Arsenal or Everton

Irrational.

Yet we somehow lost to them. :(

MrVolley

Fecking harry wilson also cannot play for Bournemouth.
I agree. Also Liverpool are so lucky that Messi didn't come through the Bournemouth academy and play for them today.:lol:

We need to put in a big offer for Son. We might have a chance if we finish above Spurs.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Phenomenal from Liverpool to win this many games!! I can see them going unbeaten this season.
I thought City's record points total would never be beaten; crazy to see that only stand for a couple of seasons.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
So lucky how keita's hit and hope turned into the perfect through ball to salah whose pass somehow trickled into the goal.

PoTMS

Bournemouth are shite. We just happened to be more shite.

Also, Liverpool are very good. Cocksuckers.

Swarlos

Supports
Lyn FK, Liverpool
So lucky how keita's hit and hope turned into the perfect through ball to salah whose pass somehow trickled into the goal.
It is also extremely lucky how the Liverpool bus driver managed to find the way to the stadium in time for the match. It has to run out soon.