Premier League Gameweek 17+18

Oranges038

I don't understand why that challenge on Laporte was not a pen but Wan Bissaka's challenge against Chelsea was.
Because they both had their feet high .

Whereas Wan Bissaka just kicked through the back of Silva's leg.

Rex Banner

1-0 Villa. Great solo goal from Ramsey, brilliant finish.

Only 34 minutes in but I really can't see Norwich coming back. They've been woeful.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Great goal by Ramsey. Norwich defending horrible as always though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Norwich looked pretty decent in their last game. Not sure what the difference is this time.

Teja

Feel like Pep's taking a page out of Ole's book today. Those Rodri runs look very much like the McT runs when we've smashed them.

big rons sovereign

Laporte kicked the ball, the Leeds player just dangled his leg in there which was also relatively high.
That's not what happened. They've both gone for a high ball, laporte has got there first and followed through onto the bottom of the guys foot. It happens.
I don't know what you're looking at tbh.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Who would you prefer to get relegated, Leeds or Newcastle?

Leeds are playing like a team on the way down

Rex Banner

Norwich looked pretty decent in their last game. Not sure what the difference is this time.
I thought the same. Seemed to be an improvement on how they were playing under Farke but I've been surprised at how bad they've been tonight. It's been a really insipid half. They've offered absolutely nothing.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Surprising lack of energy today from Norwich against Steve Gerrard's Aston Villa. After their strong showing against us at the weekend, you would have thought they'd be a sterner test for Steve Gerrard's Aston Villa. But Steve Gerrard's Aston Villa haven't really been tested at all this half. Hopefully Norwich can give Steve Gerrard's Aston Villa a few problems and make it a proper match. Steve Gerrard's Aston Villa will be coasting otherwise.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
The acceleration of City attackers over the first 10 yards is impressive. Our players dont seem to ever have it. I think our fitness leaves a lot to be desired.

Cpt Negative

Do you think Liverpool will be able to keep up with them? Both teams currently in scintillating form!
City look like their destroying teams at ease at the moment. Liverpool have ground out two 1-0 wins.

Both are impressive ways to win - but city look much stronger for me. Assuming the ACON goes ahead, Liverpool May struggle

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Norwich no where near the level they played against us.

Game raising twats.

Cpt Negative

Yes checked and ignored, he was last man though.
Since when has last man handball been a rule? Look I hate city as much as anyone on this forum but Zinchenko was goal side and Raphina was never getting there. Should it have been a free kick? Yes. Was it a card - no

Rex Banner

Aarons faking a head injury :lol: , Young clocked it straight away. Wasn't even inside the box ffs

acnumber9

Do you think Liverpool will be able to keep up with them? Both teams currently in scintillating form!
Man City and Salah are in scintillating form. If he drops even a little Liverpool will be left in City’s wake.