Premier League Gameweek 17+18

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Tbf Villa outplayed United in Old Trafford too not a million years ago.
We got rolled over by watford also. But that was under the previous management so that doesn't count.

A few days ago norwich played much better, they ran more. I obviously saw that game and im seeing this game and im seeing a difference.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
City not even playing notably well tonight, Leeds are just playing like a bad conference side

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Rodri off, Dave Chappelle on.

BlahRules

We got rolled over by watford also. But that was under the previous management so that doesn't count.

A few days ago norwich played much better, they ran more. I obviously saw that game and im seeing this game and im seeing a difference.
I feel like the media going on about MUFC will be pressing with the intensity makes the opposition want to play with more intensity.

It's going to keep happening with every team we face. As they won't need any motivation to play a one off game with full of running.

BlahRules

I think we should cash in on Williams. He won't be getting ahead of Telles, Shaw, Dalot and AWB.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Do you think Liverpool will be able to keep up with them? Both teams currently in scintillating form!
Not if we get a build up of injuries. They can cope better than we can. We have kept up with them before though.

GledTheRed

Since when has last man handball been a rule? Look I hate city as much as anyone on this forum but Zinchenko was goal side and Raphina was never getting there. Should it have been a free kick? Yes. Was it a card - no
The handball prevented Raphinha getting it, Zinchenko was last man.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Double figures incoming for the first time in the Premier League.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Shows what a non event it was for us to beat Leeds at the start of the season. They are so easy to play against.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
7:0, what a one horse race league, English clubs can't defend, yada yada /s

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
We could do with douglas luiz, he can hold the ball and fecking pass.

Doing more than our either mct, bruno, rashford etc.