Premier League Gameweek 17+18

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Clear handball, crazy how they interpret handballs to suit certain teams, what a joke. No debate there. "Slight change in the law" they said, it was a clear handball.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
What even are the rules now? Has it changed since last season? I thought any touch of a hand by the attacking team in the lead up to a goal = no goal?

Trequarista10

How the feck is that not handball? I don't get what the hell Neville is saying about it being the next phase of play. Its handball, Lloris saves/clears it straight to TAA who provides the assist.

Sigma

The supposedly best league in the world cannot have this level of officiating. Truly abysmal
It's the correct decision. Only doesn't count if its the goalscorer who handballs it, those are the rules.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I genuinely don't get that call. The use of his hand helped him control the ball.

Redfrog

The premier league is just as corrupt as UEFA. No hands, they need a title contest, even better if it’s Liverpool.

SAFMUTD

Spurs deserve it, they missed so many chances it's only natural they lose

slored1

Luckiest team in the league easy. Yet another decision going their way.

Swedish_Plumber

Need to start having refs and VAR mic’d up to explain these decisions. Having to listen to Gary and Martin tell us what’s going on isn’t doing it for anyone. Where’s the accountability?

choccy77

If a Spurs defender did that, it's a penalty.

But as it's an attacking Liverpool player, the goal is allowed.

VivaRonaldo85

Could have Sworn that was a push in the back at one end and a hand ball at the other other but what do I know

saivet

HOW was that given?

Still, Spurs gonna Spursy.
Accidental handball in the build up doesn't count. Handball would have had to be intentional from Salah or a handball from (accidental or intentional) from the goalscorer.

Mike Smalling

The Danish commentators were saying that it’s already a new period of play when Lloris makes the save, so VAR can’t disallow because of the handball.

No clue if it’s true.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Someone mentioned that Liverpool was top of fair play table .. Well you dont need to cheat if officials do it for you :lol: :lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
My two favourite sports to watch, football and F1 both being manipulated to cause drama and keep things tight at the top. Sports fecked.

Get in son, btw

Meep

So CLEAR handball. Salah had all time in the world to move his arm.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Without the handball, that goal does not happen. Simple as that. Should be disallowed.