Premier League Gameweek 17-19

cyberman

Arsenal man clearly touched it. McCoist was mid sentence and didn’t let it register when he saw it

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Darn, that tan Rice is having after 6 weeks in Qatar is pretty impressive.

What SPF did he have on his sunscreen, 3,000?

cyberman

We definitely have a chance to finish in the top four. Slightly better chance than Liverpool. But not by as much as I’d like.
To be fair win and we are four clear with 2 more favourable fixtures behind it while Liverpool have a few tricky fixtures coming up as Brighton and Chelsea. In fact I think a rearranged fixture is Chelsea as well so it’ll be a task to even keep it to four over the next few weeks.

ZainCRse7en

How the heck has arteta transformed red card xhaka into Arsenal’s own version of gundogan?

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Surely no one is claiming Man. United have little chance of top 4? Your form bar the odd game since late August has been pretty good. Got three very winnable games over xmas to really establish yourselves in the conversation aswell.
Agreed.

We definitely have a chance to finish in the top four. Slightly better chance than Liverpool. But not by as much as I’d like.
Maybe I'm too optimistic but I honestly feel that you are a much better side than Liverpool/ Chelsea and Spurs.

I do also believe that Ronaldo was bringing your squad harmony down (that's hared to quantify though) and there will be a spring in your step in the second half of the season.

A little bit of luck with injuries and I think you finish third.

Vapor trail

Arsenal are going to win the league for me. The foundation to keep the ball and create clear chances will keep them above their opposition. Unless they are under the cosh even with a key injury the team have so much cohesion. They are playing the best football in the league by a country mile. Considering how average the midfield is it's impressive what Arteta has done.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Arsenal are going to win the league for me. The foundation to keep the ball and create clear chances will keep them above their opposition. Unless they are under the cosh even with a key injury the team have so much cohesion. They have and are aging the best football in the league by a country mile. Considering how average the midfield is it's impressive what Arteta has done.

While I agree with alot of what you say I do think that with an injury to Partey they are absolutely fecked.

PoTMS

Did they eventually reveal why Ben "I don't like football" White left the England squad midway through the World Cup?

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Did they eventually reveal why Ben "I don't like football" White left the England squad midway through the World Cup?
I was just thinking about that earlier.

Thought I must have missed it.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Surely no one is claiming Man. United have little chance of top 4? Your form bar the odd game since late August has been pretty good. Got three very winnable games over xmas to really establish yourselves in the conversation aswell.
Wolves away isn't winnable. It's never winnable. It is destined to be either 0-0 or 1-1 and the most boring game of the season, this season and every other season.

I hate Wolves away.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wolves away isn't winnable. It's never winnable. It is destined to be either 0-0 or 1-1 and the most boring game of the season, this season and every other season.

I hate Wolves away.
Yes it will be a low block one goal either way type of game but I watched second half of them at Everton and it was a very poor quality .

You've also won on your last two visits to Molineux.

cyberman

McCoist needs to watch replays in full before making his grand statement

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Yep, nudges back leg from what I see. Cliche but when moving at speed like that while making turns means you lose balance under the slightest contact
Yeah, if there's contact that's a clear pen.

cyberman

West Ham aren’t an easy side to play against when trying g to break them down. This is where Rice will shine now with his 3rd CB routine