Premier League Gameweek 17 | Stop flogging a dead thread - Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffBoomTetris

Class cross by Demarai Gray and class header by Ulloa. These types of goals are hard to come by these days.

Noble puts W.Ham 1-0 ahead of Hull. Lots of chances but until then no one actually bothered to finish a move

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
We've got young, exciting players on the bench that could come on and be perfect on the counter but Hughes sits on his hands and does nothing.

Rafateria

If this is a red then every game will have 3 or 4 red cards minimum. Granted it's two footed but he wins the balls and it isn't showing studs.

By the way this game is going Leicester might end the game with 8 men.
I'm not sure how some people seem to think it's even debatable. Just seen it for the first time and drew a sharp intake of breath. He literally 'jumped' into the tackle, not in control and studs up. Red Card every day of the week for the next 100 years.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
We've got young, exciting players on the bench that could come on and be perfect on the counter but Hughes sits on his hands and does nothing.
Aaaaaand he takes off Bojan for Charlie fecking Adam.

Loublaze

ATLien
I'm not sure how some people seem to think it's even debatable. Just seen it for the first time and drew a sharp intake of breath. He literally 'jumped' into the tackle, not in control and studs up. Red Card every day of the week for the next 100 years.
His studs were down when he made contact. It was less dangerous than Rojo's challenges

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Impressive to come back from 2-0, away from home, with ten men...

JeffBoomTetris

What a sexy cross by Fuchs! And perfectly timed jump and header by Amartey. They have dug in deep, did Leicester. Never threw in the towel.

Vardy should give a week's wage to the coach and the team. And totally delighted that Stoke are getting done by 10 men

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Impressive to come back from 2-0, away from home, with ten men...
Impressive on Leicester's part but it's also largely due to their opponents manager being a fecking moron.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
That's the sub that needed to be made 20 minutes ago.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
What a sexy cross by Fuchs! And perfectly timed jump and header by Amartey. They have dug in deep, did Leicester. Never threw in the towel.

Vardy should give a week's wage to the coach and the team. And totally delighted that Stoke are getting done by 10 men
bollocks if the same ref doesn't miss Rojo's leg breaker in the week Vardy doesn't get sent off, this is the sort of scrappy fight of a game that can really get players fired up so it may well have done us a favour in the long run. But we need to find room in the team for Demmy Gray.

That said Huth, Fuchs and Vardy all banned boxing day.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Wes Morgan has signed a sponsorship deal with Captain Morgan:
Morgan shared a snap of the contract on his Twitter page, confirming that he is permitted to purchase a 'Captain and Cola' for all patrons in a licensed premised, as long as he "extends his arms to form the shape of a 'Y' and shouts, 'there's only one captain Morgan!'"
:lol:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Noggie TV making a meal out of Pawson not giving a red to Rojo for a two footer when he just gave Vardy one.

You just know Rojo will be reffed harsly in the upcoming matches.

SqueakyWeasel

get pushed in the back as you are about to make a slide tackle and see what happens
… or launch yourself into the air and then extend your legs into the other player (as it appeared in the shot I saw).

Maybe you've seen more angles and slo-mo than I have so I'll reserve judgement, but … I notice you are a Leicester fan so I kinda understand you "jumping to his defence" (see what I did there) although I must say that I have no loyalties to Rojo when the red mist comes down and he does something equally stupid and dangerous. And I would never try to defend the indefensible.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
… or launch yourself into the air and then extend your legs into the other player (as it appeared in the shot I saw).

Maybe you've seen more angles and slo-mo than I have so I'll reserve judgement, but … I notice you are a Leicester fan so I kinda understand you "jumping to his defence" (see what I did there) although I must say that I have no loyalties to Rojo when the red mist comes down and he does something equally stupid and dangerous. And I would never try to defend the indefensible.
he got a shove in the back just as he challenges which causes the loss of control,there is no way that would have been a red had the very same ref had not missed Rojo's red in the week

JeffBoomTetris

bollocks if the same ref doesn't miss Rojo's leg breaker in the week Vardy doesn't get sent off. But we need to find room in the team for Demmy Gray.

That said Huth, Fuchs and Vardy all banned boxing day.
You won't get an argument from anyone here regarding Rojo's horrific challenge. Every Caf member thinks it's a red but that doesn't absolve Vardy though.

Huth and Fuchs will be big misses

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
You won't get an argument from anyone here regarding Rojo's horrific challenge. Every Caf member thinks it's a red but that doesn't absolve Vardy though.

Huth and Fuchs will be big misses
the point I'm making is Pawson missing Rojo is the reason Vardy got a red, had he got a yellow like almost every pundit I have seen say it should have been, no one would have complained.
The way we have defended this season Huth being out could be a blessing as it forces a change

Rafateria

he got a shove in the back just as he challenges which causes the loss of control,there is no way that would have been a red had the very same ref had not missed Rojo's red in the week
Yep. A push in the back makes you jump into a tackle with both feet off the ground .. oh wait, no it doesn't.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Has anyone missed the fact that Stoke must be absolute gash to draw from 2-0 up against 10 men

Status
Not open for further replies.