g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 19 - Dec 22nd and 23rd

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
That has to be the craziest ten minutes of a game I've ever seen.

Why we love Football right there.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
That's why they will never win a big trophy under Klopp

No backbone or resilience

UDontMessWith24

Klopp is utterly clueless but hey, it's an entertaining game and that's the bottom line at Liverpool an account of they invented football.

Kapardin

One of them always scores 4 goals in this fixture, don't they?

This will be a great L for Liverpool. I suppose the Liverpool defense had enough of Arsenal's defense hogging all the limelight and decided to show just how bad they are.

Jacko21

Were it not for the fact the Klopp's had several windows in which to sort his defence, I'd have some sympathy for him.

You can't polish a turd.

cyberman

Would those Utd fans still choose us to play like Liverpool and fight for fourth ahead of the way we're playing sitting in second?
It's games like these that would drive you up the wall and rip all enjoyment away.. Sevilla and now tonight.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I swear how in the world do you not go into the dressing room after the game and ask Mignolet: How many hands do you have? Do you think we pay you enough to use them both?
I don't even know how he can even not be embarrassed to face his team mates in the dressing room. How many silly mistakes has he made to cost them goals and games already in his Liverpool career so far?