Premier League Gameweek 19 - Dec 22nd and 23rd

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I think Arsenal - Liverpool is my favourite premier league game that doesn't involve United. Always ends up being some stupid scoreline with comical defending

Guy Incognito

Entertaining yes, but I'd be tearing my hair out at the defending! Arsenal and Liverpool have looked amateurish at times!

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
This could be the game where Klopp completey loses it once and for all.
But this is all his fault. He has not taught his team any composure. when they were conceding the 1-2 goal, they stormed forward like a kamikaze squad, chasing the 95th minute equalizer. I have never seen such an undisciplined team. They have no filter at all. They cannot slow a game for a second.

GeorgieBoy

What's better? A RAWK meltdown or an Arsenal Fan TV Meltdown? Either way I'm sure we'll be getting at least one of them tonight boys.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
This could still go either way. 6:6 wouldn’t surprise me.

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
Liverpool's keeper would be amazing in the trenches, leaping on enemy grenades to save his buddies, but in goals he is either incompetent or getting bribed.

Ban

Would those Utd fans still choose us to play like Liverpool and fight for fourth ahead of the way we're playing sitting in second?
It's games like these that would drive you up the wall and rip all enjoyment away.. Sevilla and now tonight.
But but. It's exciting!!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My stream went down so stopped watching for a little bit. Refreshed as the third Arse goal went in. I'm both annoyed and jubilated.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I just want to thank Arse and Scouse for waiting until skiing was over for the proper happenings in the game.

Nice of you, lads.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I think Arsenal - Liverpool is my favourite premier league game that doesn't involve United. Always ends up being some stupid scoreline with comical defending
This and City-Liverpool are always fun to watch