Premier League Gameweek 19 - Dec 22nd and 23rd

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Must say I’ve been very impressed by Wilshere lately.

I really hope he can stay injury free as he still has so much talent.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ozil so fecking casual. Do not want him here!

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
What has that got to do with this match?
My point is both Liverpool and Arsenal play more exciting football than we do in general. Just thought your comment it was a tad ironic considering the way we play football lately, especially as this isn't a bad game to watch as a neutral.

prateik

Cant decide if Sanchez is not trying hard enough or terribly out of form.

Jazz

And thats why Liverpool won't win anything. They should be 3:0 up and its still 0:0. The game will end 1:1 mark my words
Liverpool are 1 up...:confused:

LLMU

Liverpool had all the chances to put this game away but kept missing them. May come back and bite them later in the game.

Rafateria

How the feck is that still only 0-1 ?! We should have been out of sight by now, there must have been 10 opportunities, so incredibly wasteful.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Should be 2-0 at least. feck knows what Salah was doing. I can see another Everton type game where Arsenal get an equaliser.

Newman123

Supports
Arsenal
I understand he wanted to play Iwobi for better midfield control but he should have put Coquelin next to Xhaka and Wilshere where Iwobi is. Lacazette the only positive. Need Welbeck on for an outball.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Wilshere looking like he could do some work in Englands midfield

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Only good thing it's only 0:1 - could be 0:3.

At least Kos is french and will start every game, no words about Bellerin.

Canagel

The way Arsenal keep giving the ball away is absolutely unacceptable. Constantly passing to orange shirts for the counter attack. Sanchez, Iwobi and Xhaka the worst culprits. Liverpool didnt even need to play well to be 1-0 up. They should be 2 or 3 up by now.

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
iwobi motm for liverpool, bet he has a better pass completion to a liverpool player than to one of our own

AshRK

Arsenal not selling Sanchez in the Summer was their biggest mistake after giving Wenger a contract. Sanchez looks hardly interested. Ozil looks poor too. I am not sure if we should take a punt at him. Maybe a motivated Ozil would be lethal.

J_XO

Anyone else notice how strange Bellerin's tackling is? His leg is always just hanging there. Totally unavoidable if he is stepped on.

Walters_19_MuFc

Must say I’ve been very impressed by Wilshere lately.

I really hope he can stay injury free as he still has so much talent.
His stand out attribute is his ability to drive with the ball. Done it a couple of times tonight. Not enough, though.

The space is there because its such an open game.

I personally dont think the midfield balance is right for Arsenal.

They have a three of Ozil, Xhaka and Wilshere. Ideally, it should be one of Wilshere or Ozil to me, with a box to box player next to them. Bit like what Liverpool have done with Coutinho, putting Milner and Can next to him, thus allowing him more freedom.

Wenger should take Iwobi off, put Ozil on the right and Elneny in the middle. Theyre just way too open.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Suicide football every week at the Emirates. The top teams see us coming from a mile off.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Salah exploding is making him jealous maybe. After they are competing for the African ballon d'Or. Also remember how he refused to pass it him in the derby ?
And they got Keita already. Linked with Aubameyang. This will be GoT Africa. :lol: Maybe they can bring in The Mountain on a free, too. I heard he´s out of birthday cake.

Jazz

Arsenal not selling Sanchez in the Summer was their biggest mistake after giving Wenger a contract. Sanchez looks hardly interested. Ozil looks poor too. I am not sure if we should take a punt at him. Maybe a motivated Ozil would be lethal.
He'd be motivated for a short while and then back to his normal self. We really should have nothing to do with him - free or otherwise. We do not need someone with his kind of mentality.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Salah exploding is making him jealous maybe. After they are competing for the African ballon d'Or. Also remember how he refused to pass it him in the derby ?
He passed to him today when Salah completely missed the ball. So don't think it's jealousy.

Jazz

Sanchez is trying. Ozil is basically jogging (very slowly) around the pitch.
I noticed... would be an absolute travesty if he rocks up here. Just what we need - a bottler - and a lazy one at that!

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
And has been the last couple of weeks.
not really. Özil was our best player by far the last weeks.
Bellerin, Kos and Sanchez the worst and all are starting everytime.

CarwynWilliams23

It's actually nice to watch a game of exciting football for once, albeit Liverpool being a class act attacking wise.