Premier League Gameweek 2

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Literally just took a screenshot to make this thread. A better screenshot that that one too.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Luiz will score one goal at each end today.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Burnley aren't scoring so hope they keep a cleansheet.

HisDudeness

Supports
Rangers
well man city are at home so i predict 4:1
the chelsea game versus leicester... 1:0
arsenal versus burnley... maybe 3:1
liverpool... 0:2
man united... a draw (wolves can win europa)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
David Luiz is truly shite
People acting like Arsenal made some sort of coup when they signed him was funny. I thought it was weird Lampard getting rid since he wants to play out from the back, but he's still a 32 year old David Luiz.

He's never been a good defender. He's ok when the team is built around others making up for his mistakes and he has people holding his hand ala Thiago Silva in the 2014 world cup.

Anustart89

How the feck can they let him turn there? :lol:

Would never happen against any other top 4 side. Hope Burnley go down.

jungledrums

People acting like Arsenal made some sort of coup when they signed him was funny. I thought it was weird Lampard getting rid since he wants to play out from the back, but he's still a 32 year old David Luiz.

He's never been a good defender. He's ok when the team is built around others making up for his mistakes and he has people holding his hand ala Thiago Silva in the 2014 world cup.
Luiz was largely to blame for that massacre v Germany in the 2014 World Cup though, so even alongside a good CB, he still goes walkabout. He’s shocking and I honestly think he weakens their back line. He’s just so mistake prone. Already looks dodgy here...

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
That's the kind of inventiveness Aubameyang doesn't have compared to Lacazette.

Acole9

Outstanding
What's this sudden thing with people thinking Southampton are good? They're utter shite, did anyone not watch them last weekend? Barely made any signings in the summer and looks like the manager is alienating players from the squad.

freeurmind

weak willed
What's this sudden thing with people thinking Southampton are good? They're utter shite, did anyone not watch them last weekend? Barely made any signings in the summer and looks like the manager is alienating players from the squad.
Saints will get shagged by at least 3 goals.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If there’s one thing Burnley are usually competent at, it’s defending. But that was dog shit.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Luiz was largely to blame for that massacre v Germany in the 2014 World Cup though, so even alongside a good CB, he still goes walkabout. He’s shocking and I honestly think he weakens their back line. He’s just so mistake prone. Already looks dodgy here...
Thiago Silva was missing for that massacre (suspended I think) hence why Luiz ended up having his standard game when someone better and more experienced isn't alongside to tell him to wake the feck up.

He's just a shit defender. Genuinely a very good footballer for a cb so he has his uses playing out from the back (was really good in Conte's back 3 where he had plenty of cover) but alongside Arsenal's other options and the way they'll leave him exposed pretty regularly, I can see him costing them plenty of goals.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
What a save :eek:

Edit: Looked better in real time. Still decent.