Premier League Gameweek 2

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The Leicester bell ends could even see it on the screen for frig's sake.

A massive screen of him studding onto someone's leg! Horrific.

Good job there is VAR as the ref has missed it from 5 yards away!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Refs really need to start booking players that protest like that. Give them a warning, then get the yellow out.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Well the bad news is we're down to 10, losing, and certain to lose this game.

The better news is that Perez is off.

The best news is that Perez wont be able to play for a few games!

ivaldo

Leicester fans do :lol: :lol: :lol:

The baffling thing is that, having watched Perez play week after week, Rodgers still picks him.

Think he must have some serious dirt on Brendan.
Right on cue.

Dozer

Leicester will be better with 10 - that’s how bad Perez is

TheLiverBird

Clear red

obviously he was off balance, but it doesn’t explain why he flung his leg forward like he did, off balancing did not cause that imo, he could have just fell to the ground, instead he purposely lunged his leg forward, not necessarily to cause harm, I don’t think he was aiming to hurt, but his actions was wreckless

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Since this clip, it's hard to believe anything Dermot G says

What the hell? I never knew he was Irish. I remember him being on sky sports news and talk sport quite a lot, but I never knew he was putting on an English accent.

ivaldo

Half time can't come quick enough for Leicester.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What the hell? I never knew he was Irish. I remember him being on sky sports news and talk sport quite a lot, but I never knew he was putting on an English accent.
Because he's so known to live in Oxfordshire as well, it just seemed mad.

mu4c_20le

Leicester have been gash even before the red card. Zero shots on target, they have more possession but it's mostly from their two centrebacks passing it to each other

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Well, it seems that Rodgers wants to go with his default 4231. Therefore, if Iheanacho plays, it would mean having to drop Vardy or playing one of them out of position.
Yup, this is it.

Problem is Vardy's reputation. Nearly impossible to drop, even when his form warrants it/other players are performing better.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Leicester have been gash even before the red card. Zero shots on target, they have more possession but it's mostly from their two centrebacks passing it to each other
I agree. Our defensive injuries probably haven't helped though - we're missing 6 key defenders, and Amartey and Luke Thomas shouldn't be starters, and Perez shouldn't be a footballer.

Not only that, but Vardy is way to past it to build a team around, and Maddison gets bullied far too easily.

Annoyingly I think we actually have the players in the squad to have made a game of this, but he needed to have been much braver with his selection. Daka, Iheanacho, Soumare all could have offered more than a lot of the players he put out. But Brendan has gone for the same team he always goes for, given the choice.

How many times do you need to see Ayoze Perez play before you realise it's not working? I honestly don't get it.