Premier League Gameweek 2

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The goal reminds me of the David Luiz volley Vs united in his first spell at Chelsea.

vangagal

Jorginho and Kante always make themself available and ready for a pass and in open position. Something that Mcfred dont know anything about it.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Did I imagine Spurs signing actual wing backs during the summer? Why the feck is Emerson Royal With Cheese still getting a game?

Lecland07

I still think Tottenham will finish above Chelsea. Chelsea's attacking issues will cost them against smaller teams. Tottenham have the attack to put them to bed.

Bleu FC

Supports
Chelsea FC, USA - France
Koulibaly is absolutely phenomenal. Silva does not look like he will be 38 in September. What a player Silva is!

Barthez

How is our recruitment so dam poor when others is great?

Lecland07

Mount is an underrated player - really important to this Chelsea side.

avgp_1

How simple and efficient has been Chelsea's passing so far, they are just cutting through lines with ease

Guy Incognito

I thought Spurs were supposed to be good now?
They just don't like playing at Stamford Bridge.

Mind you, they just squeaked into the CL last season and Conte will find it difficult to get the maximum out of his players twice a week. That midfield needs an upgrade.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Why do all the top clubs get it right more often than not? Cucurella and Koulibaly for example are looking very very good. You can see they already look comfortable. The last player to have a good impact is Bruno Fernandes. Our signings so far don’t look comfortable on the ball.