Premier League Gameweek 2

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
I’m fairly certain it would have been a red card but not a free kick had it been given (as it should)
How exactly does that work out? The ball was already in play, therefore it's a foul as well as violent conduct so result would be a free kick and red card if the VAR and Taylor knew how to do their fecking jobs.

If it had been a hair pull before the corner was taken, no free kick would be awarded.

kyofusho

Think I'd risk the fine/extended ban if I were Tuchel to call out Taylor for that level of incompetence and corruption.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Touchel in no way was at fault for both confrontations. First one he was just disputing the clear foul that was not given walking towards the off field ref. Second one at the end, he was telling Conte to look at a person’s eye when shaking hands! He even had a bit of smile walking off. Chelsea looked good and deserved the win but anyways that the way the cookie crumbled.
Well we all know who would win that one, after all Conte tried to pull his grip away and just couldn’t. Weak little female dog.

Premiere league owes an apology for Taylor’s performance. The fact that we KNOW, gong into games, that he’s going to be biased, to the point it’s regular news story, and it’s still allowed to happen?
Listen lads, Chelsea were hard done by today, there's no denying that. But you're living in fantasy land here, Conte would eat Tuchel alive.

He even had a bit of smile walking off
That wasn't a smile mate, that's what fear looks like. It's why he kept looking over his shoulder.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Listen lads, Chelsea were hard done by today, there's no denying that. But you're living in fantasy land here, Conte would eat Tuchel alive.

That wasn't a smile mate, that's what fear looks like. It's why he kept looking over his shoulder.
Not a chance. We need a proper cage match. Tuchel is too ugly to be a soft touch, and he’s got about a foot on Conte it looks like. Conte tried to pull his hand away and couldn’t. The ones that act tough all the time are the first to drop. It’s the ones always holding it in like Tuchel you have watch out for. I’d have a 20 spot on it for sure.

Chairman Steve

Conte would take Tuchel in a fight.

I think Conte would use the one ring to go invisible and throw Tuchel into natural sunlight, where Tuchel would turn into dust.

Red Star One

Chelsea fans have every right to be mad today, it was truly as bad refereeing as it gets and none of Spurs goals should’ve stood, awful show for Premier League, I felt embarrassed watching this and I don’t even give a feck about Chelsea

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Not a chance. We need a proper cage match. Tuchel is too ugly to be a soft touch, and he’s got about a foot on Conte it looks like. Conte tried to pull his hand away and couldn’t. The ones that act tough all the time are the first to drop. It’s the ones always holding it in like Tuchel you have watch out for. I’d have a 20 spot on it for sure.
It's rare that I'd ever admit being wrong, but you actually make some good points here.

wangyu

Passion I love it, thank you for the entertainment Tuchel and Conte. Football has become too nice, sports in general has become too nice

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea fans have every right to be mad today, it was truly as bad refereeing as it gets and none of Spurs goals should’ve stood, awful show for Premier League, I felt embarrassed watching this and I don’t even give a feck about Chelsea
For sure but it’s happened now and crying about it is not going to change the result. Need to move on quickly and focus on the next game.

Red Star One

For sure but it’s happened now and crying about it is not going to change the result. Need to move on quickly and focus on the next game.
No doubt but I’d still hope for some consequences for Taylor, no place whatsoever for such mistakes in the Premier League

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Passion I love it, thank you for the entertainment Tuchel and Conte. Football has become too nice, sports in general has become too nice
Yeah I hate when pundits say the kerfuffle is bad for the game. I love it. Made the game so much more entertaining to watch.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
People who say Trent is better than James needs to get their head checked. Best right back in the world.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
This draw will please Conte while cementing their spirit as the 3rd force in the league in the hunt of the top two dogs. On the other hand, Tuchel is such a passive-aggressive character he really risks to lose the plot, also because Chelsea cannot score in front of an empty goal.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
No doubt but I’d still hope for some consequences for Taylor, no place whatsoever for such mistakes in the Premier League
He shouldnt referee in the premier league anymore period. Forget the points, he is going to get someone seriously hurt.

Going into a game knowing in advance a referee will have no regard for your teams physical safety is not acceptable.

I am a little worried about Conte though. You could see his mascara starting to run into his eyes near the end there, and that stuff can do real damage

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Nah I'm backing Tuchel everyday. Said it the other thread... Man's a low key psychopath.

Conte is just a wannabe hard man.

ESR10

Supports
Arsenal
So after 2 games, only two teams have the maximum of points. Sweet start for City and Arsenal