Premier League Gameweek 2

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
This has been one of the best and most entertaining weekends of football in recent memory

wangyu

We are talking about men who would use every cheating trick in the book to get the advantage over the opponent. This includes obviously pulling hair or shirts but most of all it includes playacting. Rolling around in despair, screaming as if they’re caught between the jaws of a great white, dropping like a rock with the slightest touch of a finger in the face etc etc
Calling men in football hard is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. Both Tuchel and Conte are not hard men, they are crybabies just like the rest of all players and coaches involved in the game.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
A draw best result for Utd, gives them a chance to overtake Spurs and Chelsea.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone backing Conte doesn't know anything about boxing. Tuchel has at least 6-7 inches on him in height and presumably the same in reach. No shot Conte gets anywhere near Tuchel in an actual fight.

Wilt

Anyone backing Conte doesn't know anything about boxing. Tuchel has at least 6-7 inches on him in height and presumably the same in reach. No shot Conte gets anywhere near Tuchel in an actual fight.
Conte would kick Tuchel in the goolies

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Conte would kick Tuchel in the goolies
Guessing you are less than 5'8" based on that post - characteristic short fella approach to go for the goolies since that's about as high as your foot reaches, smdh. Tuchel would easily hold Conte off in an actual boxing match.

Cantonagotmehere

We are talking about men who would use every cheating trick in the book to get the advantage over the opponent. This includes obviously pulling hair or shirts but most of all it includes playacting. Rolling around in despair, screaming as if they’re caught between the jaws of a great white, dropping like a rock with the slightest touch of a finger in the face etc etc
Calling men in football hard is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. Both Tuchel and Conte are not hard men, they are crybabies just like the rest of all players and coaches involved in the game.
Pretty good points here. I would love to hear Rugby and some NFL players thoughts while they watch some of these matches.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Guessing you are less than 5'8" based on that post - characteristic short fella approach to go for the goolies since that's about as high as your foot reaches, smdh. Tuchel would easily hold Conte off in an actual boxing match.
Depends on Tuchels footwork to be fair. Largely I agree, but Tuchel looks like he is probably a bit powderpuff in his punching due to his vegan diet, whereas Conte looks like a brawler due to his liking for red wine and a bit of spag bol.

If I had to put money on it in a boxing match, I would probably go with Tuchel owing to his reach and canniness, however if you're going for the homoeroric nature of UFC with the grinding on the floor, I would go for Conte as I could see a down a dirty wrestling match.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I think Conte would kill Tuchel in a boxing match. Let's not forget how the wee Martinez sized Mike Tyson ended up completely destroying every 6ft3+ heavyweight in the world in his prime. Just like Usyk is going to destroy Joshua in a few days time.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I think Conte would kill Tuchel in a boxing match. Let's not forget how the wee Martinez sized Mike Tyson ended up completely destroying every 6ft3+ heavyweight in the world in his prime. Just like Usyk is going to destroy Joshua in a few days time.
Usyk beats AJ because of his movement/speed, equally Fury is so hard to beat because of his footwork/speed. Tysoe was an aberration in that he was a freak with his power in such a small build. Tyson in his peak however fought in an era of leaden footed HW's who were roided and focused on power. Thus, he was able to move quicker than they were, whilst still carrying the power.

Literally, I am always amazed that people don't realise that in boxing, "speed kills".

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Usyk beats AJ because of his movement/speed, equally Fury is so hard to beat because of his footwork/speed. Tysoe was an aberration in that he was a freak with his power in such a small build. Tyson in his peak however fought in an era of leaden footed HW's who were roided and focused on power. Thus, he was able to move quicker than they were, whilst still carrying the power.

Literally, I am always amazed that people don't realise that in boxing, "speed kills".
I was merely stating that just because Tuchel has significant reach over Conte it doesn't mean Conte couldn't win. Conte would find a way to wriggle inside and bite Tuchel's weird ear off.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I'd add as someone who has trained at a few boxing gyms, I've seen so many examples of more experienced shorties sparring with big lads and absolutely fecking decking them. It's happened to me a few times.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
I dont know much about boxing but Tyson was a short ass for a heavy weight at 5'8 or so. Seems he wasnt half bad at absolutely destroying people.

But back on topic, Conte and Spurs would be over the moon with a draw away at the bridge.

If you can get a draw against the other top 4 rivals away, always a bonus.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Conte would nut Tuchel in the balls and finish him off with a knee to the face. And then smash a rock on his head to make sure. Tuchel's 4 inch diameter legs would twitch like a headless chickens for a bit.

Only one winner.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Good morning caftards, what's going on in this fine football thre... By Jove!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Let's be real here, one is a still fit former professional athlete, the other is an old scarecrow. Conte would turn Tuchel into a wig

Teja

Let's be real here, one is a still fit former professional athlete, the other is an old scarecrow. Conte would turn Tuchel into a wig
I thought we all agreed that hipster nerds were the way to go for football management.

GueRed

Loved the bit of needle at the end of the Chelsea/Spurs match yesterday.

Conte and Tuchel showing more intensity and fight than the entire United squad put together...

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If our team news is correct I'm going to have a mental breakdown.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

98 year old James Milner is still starting PL games for Liverpool. FML