Premier League Gameweek 2

JustinC00

Wolves have been the better side so far difference is their finishing and 1 good run by a Brighton player

Have to ask does that mean Brighton are a team in crisis too?

Asger

I wonder if the media will say anything about this pen decision. And if this referee will also be suspended next week.

Nick7

Missed the goal, but saw he got the assist for their goal.. was it accidental?
He was going for a shot and the ball was kinda tackled away from him and went straight to Semenyo who leathered it in.

Nep77

Wolves have missed two absolute sitters and ran through Brighton numerous times pressing them strong high up. I wonder if there will be 7,000 articles about De Zerbi’s tactics on Twitter.
Pretty Much Cunha and at times Nunes has been doing the same thing as they did against us. Mitoma only the positive on Brighton side till now.

Plastic Evra

Wolves have missed two absolute sitters and ran through Brighton numerous times pressing them strong high up. I wonder if there will be 7,000 articles about De Zerbi’s tactics on Twitter.
White&BlueCafe : "This Summer Transfer Window is not the great success some are claiming."

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
Are you saying media will not have uproar about this?
Nobody would get that decision at Old Trafford. Onana got away with full on GBH nowhere near the ball, that is the cause of the 'uproar'. This forum would still be crashed if the decision was at the other end.

Liverpool look very poor defensively, but are probably still the 3rd best side in the division and will score their way to top 3 with lots of goals cenceeded.

JustinC00

0% of that happening. There also won't be any articles or fat feck Jon Moss apologizing about Allison should have seen a red or that scousers flopped for a penalty

ABU

reelworld

Wolves have been the better side so far difference is their finishing and 1 good run by a Brighton player

Have to ask does that mean Brighton are a team in crisis too?
yeah, but what a fecking run that was.
Mitoma would be Brighton next 100 million player from Brighton.

Idxomer

Pretty Much Cunha and at times Nunes has been doing the same thing as they did against us. Mitoma only the positive on Brighton side till now.
14 dribbles in one half for Wolves, half of them to Cunha and Nunes.

A lot of teams will have a difficult time against this pair.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
More gutted about this guy,Alvarez or Fernandez than Caicedo. There was a complicated ownership with that one so understandable
So complicated Brighton managed to resolve it

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Yeah because they had knowledge from a previous deal,don't you think other top sides would have got involved if it was easy to overcome
No I don’t. Like they didn’t with Mitoma and Ensico, Brighton are happy to take a punt on these talents because its their model.
United also have knowledge of dealing with similar deals we simply decided it was not worth the hassle

croadyman

No I don’t. Like they didn’t with Mitoma and Ensico, Brighton are happy to take a punt on these talents because its their model.
United also have knowledge of dealing with similar deals we simply decided it was not worth the hassle
OK if you don't believe me ask those couple of resident Brighton fans on here to explain

saik

Atleast guys on Bein saying it was a dive. Nothing from the British media, saying there was soft contact. My arse. It was a clear dive.

Will the refs be suspended next week for their performance in this game then? Or does it only apply when United are playing?

Nickosaur

Difference is Brightons build up play was excellent for the first 20/25 mins and they've had plenty of chances too. By no means are Wolves dominating this - very even but Wolves have grown into the game.

prateik

Brighton score. good goal.
Welbeck shouldve scored... Mitoma with a good assist too.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Difference is Brightons build up play was excellent for the first 20/25 mins and they've had plenty of chances too. By no means are Wolves dominating this - very even but Wolves have grown into the game.
Wolves had by far the better chances - once the LB missed his sitter it was all Brighton though I agree. Missing the chances they do must sap confidence.