g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 21

the_cliff

The goals in this game have been excellent. Good game this.

Newcastle love turning it on against the bigger teams.

Telsim

Comparing the attacking prowess on display in this game with what I'm used to watching from us is depressing...

padr81

Supports
Man City
Walker has been miles off since October, over extending himself offensively and horrid defensively.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Honestly, please just play the ball wide and first time. City are so susceptible to it yet teams barely do it, they try to retain possession once they win it, you have to transition, at pace and into space.

Gfooty

Leave it up to Newcastle to play shite for weeks on end and then go on and win against City

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
feck sake. Might as well get used to the fact now.

Liverpool winning the league that is.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Kyle Walker is absolutely asleep for both goals
It’s mad that the commentator didn’t mention him once on the goals. It was an understandable mistake on the first in a vulnerable position, but he was absolutely coasting on that second goal.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I remember when Lampard wanted Gordon and everyone thought he was mental.
I still think he’s mental but he looks like he was right in this instance

wr8_utd

:'(
It'll be incredibly damming for the Premier League and its credibility if this City wins the title.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Guys, counter attacking will always be the greatest footballing "philosophy".

Nothing beats it.
I’d take pure speed, one touch counter attacking football over slow build up, high possession stuff any day. Nowadays it gets called defensive, and it can be, but when done right…mwah!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I remember when Lampard wanted Gordon and everyone thought he was mental.
Was Tuchel I think. You lose track with all the Chelsea signings in last two years!

Man. City are far more vulnerable at the back than in previous years that's for sure.

lex talionis

Keep in mind we need City to beat Newcastle to keep our top four hopes alive. There's zero chance City will not be in the top four at season's end.

PoTMS

In all the madness, it's easy to miss we're now down to 10th. Ten Hag really is a terrorist.