Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Flexdegea

Maybe it was my frequent posts in a group that made it look like I was going mad :lol:

I have had a feeling of dread since they appointed Conte to be honest, and days like today just make me fear the worst!

But yeah, maybe I sounded a bit more excitable than I was!

Let's hope they stay Spursy for all our sakes :lol:

bosskeano

Spurs have games in hand but they are still struggling despite Conte being there. Not too mention, there is a bit of discontent in that locker room much like at United's with players wanting to leave that are on the fringes.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Spurs have games in hand but they are still struggling despite Conte being there.
Are they? Results in the league since Conte came in: DWWWDWDWW. One of those draws was liverpool, and for the first Conte had been in charge for like 3 days

Expected goals/against are also pointing to them actually underperforming. Everton aside, the only game in which they didn't absolutely batter their opponents was Norwich :lol:

NoPace

I'd be breaking shit if I was a Leicester fan right now.

How the feck can you let that happen from your own kick off. Astonishing
Tielemans forced a pass vertically instead of just hitting Albrighton for a horrid turnover and then nobody reacted to Bergwijn's run. It really was largely Tielemans' fault, and they trust him a lot in possession and wanted to go for it.

The Plump Poet

Supports
Southend United
I absolutely love relegation six-pointers. They are far, far more awesome than games at the other end of the table.

However, this particular game is the worst.

NoPace

Norwich should probably switch to 4-3-3, they have no threat on the counter and could use a 10 to link play, which I guess is Dowell coming on for Idah and maybe Tzolis for Sargent, or Pukki just playing as a 10.

Feels like 1-0 Watford coming if Dean Smith doesn't do something.

mu4c_20le

Meh, it hasn't been that bad. There's a decent intensity and a few chances, like the one where Pedro danced past a few defenders before taking a weak shot instead of passing, which led Josh King to dance around like Ronaldo.

NoPace

Sissoko giving me Euro 2016 flashbacks by making great runs but being terrible at actually making the final pass or finishing it off himself. They could really use a decent #8, their forward players aren't that bad. Lingard would be quite useful there I think if he's willing and the Newcastle move doesn't happen, or maybe Almiron to Norwich if the Lingard move does happen.

CloneMC16

That finish is unreal. Glad they gave the goal. Defender was already going down.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Ranieri going to extreme measures to keep
his job. Got to love the commitment.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
These clubs at the bottom finding new and even more creative ways to not play their games.

CloneMC16

There is clearly enough light to play. I don't understand why they need all the lights on to carry on.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
What a farce, a lot of underhand tactics from these relegation clubs lately. Stop pissing about trying to get games delayed, paused and cancelled. Get playing.