Premier League Gameweek 24+25

darko

Pasta and chicken ain't going to cut it. Like Roy Keane said, "You need a little bit of red meat in your diet when you play in the Premier League." Bye-bye, Claudio.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Ranieri's days are numbered surely, it really goes to show how shite we've been that we lost to them so badly

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think Everton will win this game, last time under Duncan Ferguson they looked like decent team working well as a team.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Steven George Gerrard MBE (born 30 May 1980) is an English professional football manager and former player, who manages Premier League club Aston Villa. Described by pundits and fellow professionals as one of his generation's greatest players, Gerrard spent the majority of his playing career as a central midfielder for Liverpool and the England national team, captaining both.

Born in Merseyside, Gerrard played for Liverpool from 1998 to 2015, winning nine trophies, including the UEFA Champions League, two FA Cups, and three League Cups. He was Man of the Match in the 2005 UEFA Champions League Final, in which Liverpool overturned a 3–0 deficit to defeat AC Milan on penalties, and the 2006 FA Cup Final, which has been termed The Gerrard Final in homage to his performance. Despite success in cup competitions, he never won the Premier League. Gerrard won 114 England caps between 2000 and 2014, captaining the team 38 times and scoring 21 goals. He played at three UEFA European Championships, in 2000, 2004 and 2012 (where he was named in the Team of the Tournament) and three FIFA World Cups, in 2006, 2010 and 2014.

Gerrard began his managerial career managing the Liverpool Youth Academy's under-18 team. His senior managerial career began in 2018 with Scottish Premiership club Rangers. In his third full season in charge, Gerrard's side went unbeaten in the league to win Rangers' first league title in 10 years. In November 2021, he became the manager of Aston Villa.

As a player, his individual awards include UEFA Club Footballer of the Year in 2005, PFA Players' Player of the Year in 2006, FWA Footballer of the Year in 2009, appointment as a Member of the Order of the British Empire in 2007, and induction into the Premier League Hall of Fame in 2021. He was named in the PFA Premier League Team of the Year a record eight times. As a manager, he was named as Manager of the Year for 2021 by PFA Scotland and the SFWA.

Agila Dathi

There were some rumours few years back that one of his kids is not actually his. I don’t remember who was supposed to be the father.
Everton fans have been singin it for years
edit: it’s probably bullshit, but I’ve missed this song:drool:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
There were some rumours few years back that one of his kids is not actually his. I don’t remember who was supposed to be the father.
Everton fans have been singin it for years
edit: it’s probably bullshit, but I’ve missed this song:drool:
Wasn't it either some drug dealer or Kris Commons.

James Peril

Dreadful game so far, just a lot of huffing and puffing. Commentator trying to build some momentum for Everton despite the fact they’ve had zero attempts in 41 mins.

Deery

Dreary
Dreadful game so far, just a lot of huffing and puffing. Commentator trying to build some momentum for Everton despite the fact they’ve had zero attempts in 41 mins.
I think it’s alright, quite competitive, but feel Villa could easily out football them if they tried instead of turning it into a battle.

crossy1686

career ending
Wasn't it either some drug dealer or Kris Commons.
His mrs was dating a local drug dealer before she met Gerrard, I vaguely remember there being a bit of drama with Gerrard getting death threats from the bloke and her being a coke fiend so jumping between the two of them until she got pregnant.

The song is still sung:

Ste Gerrard, Gerrard
His mrs does coke and she’s mad
He’s got an kid and he’s not the dad
Ste Gerrard, Gerrard

Lecland07

Villa players injured themselves celebrating.

Edit: I was wrong. Thought they butted heads. Trashy fan could have cause a lot of damage.

Anustart89

To be fair, Everton should’ve had a free kick once Villa took that initial free kick. Ramsey was pushing the guy in the wall and buzzing around him, and if Pawson knew the laws of the game he should know that you can’t be less than a yard from the wall.