Premier League Gameweek 24+25

NoPace

Brandon Williams hasn't been trouble defensively much, I think being able to play either LB or RB should be enough for him to get a move to some mid-table Prem side that needs cover at both spots like Palace (if they don't buy a first choice RB to replace Ward).

marktan

Ranieri is the worst manager in the league by some distance. Their squad is far better than Norwich's, and yet aside from beating us and drawing against Newcastle, he's lost like 10 games in a row.

The worst part is his rubbish lineups. Cucho Hernandez is probably the best attacking midfielder they have and he never actually plays.

NoPace

This Kayembe fella is doing well at DM. Probably been the best Watford player which isn't saying much, though he's also playing DM against a side playing 4-4-2 so hasn't had a #10 to be up in his space, easier to look good in that role without a direct opponent.

CloneMC16

Over for Watford now. The first challenge was really bad. Second one wasn't too bad, but still high. Shame.

Gandalf

I honestly thought they would have changed managers when the lights were off, I was expecting a flash of light and Big Sam would be there in the dugout dreaming of the many pints of gravy he could buy with his bonus for keeping them up.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ranieri is the worst manager in the league by some distance. Their squad is far better than Norwich's, and yet aside from beating us and drawing against Newcastle, he's lost like 10 games in a row.

The worst part is his rubbish lineups. Cucho Hernandez is probably the best attacking midfielder they have and he never actually plays.
Watford make some stupid decisions. Would probably be close to 20 points now if they'd kept Xisco.

Reminds me of last time when they got Sanchez Flores back and barely won a game.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
These bastards haven't won a single fecking game since beating us.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Probably the first time Norwich haven't been in either the relegation zone or the Championship in about a decade.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Probably the first time Norwich haven't been in either the relegation zone or the Championship in about a decade.
Thought the same, unbelievable if they actually manage to stay up this year with their horrendous football. Bottom 4 are really a tragic group.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
We could have a new record tonight.

Latest goals in PL history
DatePlayerTeamOppTime
17/04/2011Dirk KuytLIVARS101:48
27/08/2011Juan MataCHENOR100:03
26/09/2020Bruno FernandesMUNBHA99:45

CloneMC16

RIP. Your own fans singing you're getting sacked in the morning must be brutal.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Watford are a stupid club. Sympathy for the fans as ever but the club itself deserves to go down. And stay down.